When those — we the sovereign Americans — elect in good faith breach the public trust…
- Public Service is a Public Trust… Fiduciary Duty
- Deny with our lips…what we are doing with our hands
Organizing communities to provide for themselves.
Defining the role of our Public Servants – California
The people of this state do not yield their sovereignty to the agencies or the public servants which serve them. The people, in delegating authority, do not give their public servants the right to decide what is good for the people to know and what is not good for them to know. The people insist on remaining informed so that they may retain control over the instruments they have created.
When those with whom we contract breach the agreement, the people must act to perform the work themselves.
A privately owned, operated and managed membership association created for the sole benefit of the members.
Designed to be fully self-funded by member subscriptions — this permanent
association would employee full-time administrative staff to perform the
regular, routine functions for the benefit of the subscribers.
Such routine tasks as auditing the activities of the various civic administrative components to assure subscribers of lawful compliance and accuracy of accounting principles.
- *Security and Justice system – expense deducted from county taxes
- Create lawful court system
- Private security system to protect members
- Public Education Outreach
- Assertiveness Training
- Lobbyist training
- Grand Jury service
- Speaker’s Bureau
- Associates led Town-hall Meetings in City Council Chambers
- National Coordination
- Independent Monitoring of Ethical Performance – Oversight
- Elected Officials
- Appointed Officials
- Civil protection services
- Civil Defense Force
- Grand Jury Education, support and Coordination
- Candidate Vetting
- Private Investigative Services
- Ombudsman Service
- Legal Services
- County Document Registration Service
- Notary service
The following might be be the initial steps.
Create a management team to staff the association. Then create the structure from the bottom up.
As was suggested a good working structure is to create staff positions that would mirror the structure of the agencies we seek to harness and ultimately control through monitoring and lawful due process as required.
From that point it would be a process of building an effective organization like any other business team based upon the initiatives that we would develop to restore our republic.
The priorities might be something like, but not limited to, the following:
1. Restore the true “Free Press.”
2. Restore the judiciary
3. Restore Legislative process
4. Restore the Grand jury system to provide associates the ability to regain
control of their elected officials.
5. Establish a system of monitoring to ensure effective operations of local, county
and state government operations.
6. Establish an effective alert system to notify affected associates of abuses to be
reviewed and acted upon to bring back into acceptable levels of legal
7. An ongoing parallel activity would be education and outreach to keep updating
associates on a local basis on events and opportunities to control their local service providers.
8. A reasonable fee system would be established by the associates using this service, to
provide for an adequate cost plus income stream by which to operate this
association in the same way as a credit union or other coop entity.
The long-term idea is to create a self-funded permanent and stable business
enterprise employing full time personnel to provide the American people of a given
community with the protective services they are too busy to deal with for
This service would also include performing audits and regularly review various
aspects of the people’s business currently being administered by local, county and
state elected officials. For starters but not limited to…This would include, city,
county and state administrations, court systems, local police and fire department,
US Homeland Security Fusion Centers, political party administration, hospitals, and
state National Guard Facilities. Regular reports and where appropriate warnings
would be issued to local subscribing citizens of this service of any irregularities
which might pose a danger to the given community.