There are some things, the sovereign Americans can only do for themselves. It is the American people themselves who are the only lawful and legitimate authority in America.
First is to understand: As the people, we have created “government,” to serve our needs.
- Creating government is a matter of “we the people,” creating a public trust to provide essential services, as defined in the service contract, commonly called the Constitution of the united States of America.
- The “essential services,” are expressed as the “enumerated powers.”
- The ultimate authority to enforce this service contract remains directly with the people.
- He who creates controls his creation.
- Public Officers/employees only have the authority granted them by the creators of their public institution.