- A public institution services the interests of the people. It is administered by public officers who take an oath and must post an appropriately commensurate performance bond to assure compliance.
- A corporation serves its shareholders. A corporation is created to protect the administrators, employees, and actors, from criminal and financial liability and responsibility…should their actions cause public or private injury or harm.
- Were you provided full disclosure regarding any intentions to convert public institutions to corporations?
- Did you grant any public officers permission to create corporations out of public institutions?
Don’t you think you have a right to know the answers to these questions? After all, as the people, you are the only authority. How could these impostor corporations have been created without your consent?
- The United States of America Corporation
- Welcome to the Phantom of the United States Corporation… It is all Theater. An illusion!
- UNITED STATES CORPORATION subjugates citizens of ignorance!
- The united states Of America is a corporation – owned by foreign interests
- Our Hidden History of Corporations in the United States
- U. S. Corp. Articles of Incorporation – 100009 – 07-15-1925