Shall we face facts?
For the most part are not the following items true?
- There is no lawful government operating with the delegated authority of the governed
- Our public servants are acting in fraud.
- The newspapers are no longer institutions of legitimate journalist.
- there is no noteworthy news agencies… They are all dedicated to propaganda
- the miracle of television is used to indoctrinate and entertain
- the people hired to provide protective services frequently fail to do their job.
isn’t it time we as a society recognize we must take matters into our own hands. Our employees are otherwise engaged in activities of self-enrichment… At our expense.
What to do? Many fear doing anything will spark violence and bloodshed… However I do not agree.
While there is some risk, we the people can assert our lawful authority and reign in those of our employees who are unaware of the role they are playing… And do it peaceful. Others, who have made the conscious decision to commit treason, maybe a bit more difficult.
So how do we act to move ahead in this situation? We organize!
For your consideration, please review the following information and see how this might into your local circumstance.
Organizing communities to provide for themselves.
A Citizen owned, operated and managed organization created for the sole benefit
of the community. A fully funded by citizens subscriptions this permanent
company would employee full-time administrative staff to perform the
regular, routine functions for the benefit of the subscribers. Such routine tasks as
auditing the activities of the various civic administrative components to assure
subscribers of lawful compliance and accuracy of accounting principles.
- *Security and Justice system – expense deducted from county taxes
- Create Citizen court system
- Private security system to protect citizens
- Public Education Outreach
- Assertiveness Training
- Lobbyist training
- Citizens Grand Jury
- Speaker’s Bureau
- Citizen led Town-hall Meetings in City Council Chambers
- National Coordination
- Independent Monitoring of Ethical Performance – Citizen Oversight
- Elected Officials
- Appointed Officials
- Civil protection services
- Civil Defense Force
- Citizens Grand Jury Education, support and Coordination
- Candidate Vetting
- Private Investigative Services
- Ombudsman Service
- Legal Services
- County Document Registration Service
- Notary service
First we would have to put together a management team to staff the Public benefit organization. Then create the structure from the bottom up.
As was suggested a good working structure is to create staff positions that would
mirror the structure of the agencies we seek to harness and ultimately control
through monitoring and legal action as required.
From that point it would be a process of building an effective organization like any
other business team based upon the initiatives that we would develop to restore our
republic. As I see it the priorities might be something like the following:
1. Restore the true “Free Press.”
2. Restore the judiciary
3. Restore Legislative process
4. Restore the Citizens Grand jury system to provide citizens the ability to regain
control of their elected officials.
5. Establish a system of monitoring to ensure effective operations of local, county
and state government operations.
6. Establish an effective alert system to notify affected citizens of abuses to be
reviewed and acted upon to bring back into acceptable levels of legal
7. An ongoing parallel activity would be eduction and outreach to keep updating
citizens on a local basis on events and opportunities to control their
8. A reasonable fee system would be established by the citizens using this service to
provide for an adequate cost plus income stream by which to operate this
citizen’s coop in the same way as a citizens credit union or other coop
The long-term idea is to create a self-funded permanent and stable business
enterprise employing full time personnel to provide the citizens of a given
community with the protective services they are too busy to deal with for
This service would also include performing audits and regularly review various
aspects of the people’s business currently being administered by local, county and
state elected officials. For starters but not limited to…This would include, city,
county and state administrations, court systems, local police and fire department,
US Homeland Security Fusion Centers, political party administration, hospitals, and
state National Guard Facilities. Regular reports and where appropriate warnings
would be issued to local subscribing citizens of this service of any irregularities
which might pose a danger to the given community.