On Jun 11, 2016, at 6:37 PM, Lee S Gliddon Jr <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 4:17 PM, Peri McMillan <email@example.com> wrote:
From: CN [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Kirk MacKenzie
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2016 3:22 PM
To: Citizens Newswire
Subject: [CitizensNewswire] USA INC? HOW THE GOVERNMENT-CORPORATE FRAUD ACTUALLY WORKS.
HOW THE GOVERNMENT-CORPORATE FRAUD ACTUALLY WORKS
Take The Time To Review This Newswire And Video.
There is an ongoing discussion as to the exact nature of our federal, state, county, and municipal “governments”. One faction believes they are corporations. While 70-80% of our views are shared, I do not ascribe to the USA Inc. theory. I’ve chased this theory down for years, in discussions with dozens of people, and found non-existent court decisions, bad citations, misinterpretations of meaning, and unsupported jumps in logic. I remain open, but unconvinced.
By contrast, the Jurisdiction information I have provided is fully supported, by Supreme Court opinions no less. Deception and unconstitutional reasoning were used to create a second “United States of America” (which I call F*USA) that they view as unbound by the Constitution or Bill of Rights. That does not mean, however, F*USA is a corporation.
My own view is there is a government at the core, not a corporation, but it has taken on a corporate skin. The US Postal Service and the Social Security Administration, for example, are both corporations performing government functions.
The implications of these two perspectives are dramatically different.
No Accountability—If government IS a corporation, our elected “representatives” have been doing nothing wrong and are not accountable. They are merely corporate employees performing their fiduciary duties to the corporation. They are free to continue doing what they have been doing. Therefore, the USA Inc. theory leaves us in a bad place—without accountability or a remedy.
Accountability—If a government does exist at the core, our elected representatives and hired employees have a fiduciary duty to us; are and have been engaged in a conflict of interest; are liable for breaches of fiduciary duty to us; and must immediately cease what they are doing.
Fortunately for everyone, my position is the correct one. Government representatives and employees are lawfully accountable.
SUPPORT FOR MY VIEWPOINT
CARL SWENSSON & HENRY COUNTY, GEORGIA
Here is a good case study that supports my position. Carl Swensson made a presentation to the Henry County, GA commissioners just days ago. Here are some highlights.
- The commissioners are elected as the people’s representatives, and do have a fiduciary duty to their constituents.
- Unbeknownst to them, upon taking office the commissioners and certain other county officials also become directors and officers of several corporations, as stated in those corporate bylaws.
- The commissioners, thereby, without their express knowledge or consent, are unwittingly enticed into using their government positions and offices to perform duties, at taxpayer expense, for those corporations, thereby performing functions beyond their elected positions as if they were proper government functions. Everyone is fooled—the commissioners themselves, the government employees, the People, the DA, the judges, etc.
- After the commissioners discovered these facts and removed themselves from the offices of one of these corporations, the corporation nonetheless continued on, even writing checks. The corporate shell remained, and upon the election of new commissioners, will be repopulated with new directors and officers.
- If not the commissioners, who is behind the deception? Answer: The corporate attorneys, a.k.a. esquires, using a title in violation of Articles I.9.8 and I.10.1 of the Constitution. The commissioners, in following their counsel, become the unwitting accomplices in leading government credibility and funds to private corporate activities.
- Several such corporations were named in the video: 1) Henry County Office/Industrial Park Corporation. 2) Henry County Governmental Finance Corporation. 3) The Development Authority. 4) Henry First. 5) Environmental Services.
- Money—presumably tax money—flows through these corporations.
EXAMPLE: HENRY COUNTY OFFICE/INDUSTRIAL PARK CORPORATION
The video uses the Henry County Office/Industrial Park Corporation as an example of how this fraud is operated.
The Articles of Incorporation (below) state the Purpose of the corporation is to provide services to Henry County. The specific services are listed.
Article VI defines the Board of Directors. Notice something very strange, however. They are not named by name, but by placeholders: a) the County Commissioners are named as the corporate Directors, b) for their respective terms in office, and c) that in this capacity are governed by the Georgia Nonprofit Corporation Code. The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners is also named as the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Corporation; the Vice Chairman as …[something we cannot see]; and other county officials named as holding other corporate positions.
Following each election, again without their knowledge, the newly elected officials’ names are filled and recorded as the new corporate Directors and Officers. None of these people—Tommy Smith, Fred Auletta, Shay Mathis, or Stephanie Braun—knew any of this.
Although lawfully accountable, making that accountability stick has, to date, proven elusive. Carl Swensson found nowhere to take his complaints to, as all government personnel have refused to do anything. He concluded the sitting grand jury is the constitutionally-provided body for handling just such situations, but the District Attorney refuses to allow any charges to be submitted to the grand jury. This is a violation of the Constitution and the federal law, as the grand jury belongs to the People, not government.
The Commissioners, at least, are listening, and appear to be taking actions to CYA and reduce their liability for filing false statements and performing conflicting corporate activities for private corporations using government time, facilities, resources, and money.
And there’s the key. There is personal liability for Commissioners and other government personnel to continue such unlawful activities.
Pastor Lee S Gliddon Jr
God’s Word Christian Ministry
Conservative Patriot http://conpats.blogspot.com