When you read through this…and are honest with yourself…
It is not too late to prosecute both: Don’t just pass on this message, forward a copy to the director of the FBI, and demand action.
- Bill Clinton was also never the legitimate president of the American people. Like obama—Clinton was also an impostor.
- Most if not all of the unlawful actions described below were crimes against the people and based on fraud.
- Fraud vitiates everything.
- There are no statutes of limitations on the crimes of fraud.
- It was then and is still the responsibility of the American people to call for the arrest and prosecution for crimes against the people by both.
- Don’t just pass on this message, forward a copy to the director of the FBI, and demand action.
- If you were personally injured through these unlawful actions you may wish to consider filing a criminal complaint.
- Direct this matter to your city council or county commission members as individuals. They are each, as individuals, personally accountable for the public safety. Responsibility for the public safety is the individual responsibility of each public officer.
FBI Director ComeyContact FBI Headquarters
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
On Jun 3, 2016, at 6:59 PM, Roy Trueman Jr. CE / MCP <email@example.com> wrote:
Please be Certain to READ, and FORWARD this e-mail. We Must make Everyone Aware of what is at stake in November. Every Vote Counts. READ and FORWARD …
History Lesson for today.
REMEMBER WHEN BILL CLINTON WAS PRESIDENT?
For those with short memories and those too young to know.
If you’re under 50 read this and if you’re not, share it with someone who is. If you’re over 50, you lived through it, so share it with those under 50. Amazing to me how much I had forgotten! Read it anyway.
When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a health care reform:
- Even after threats and intimidation, she couldn’t even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress.
- This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.
Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general:
- Her first two selections were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from consideration.
- Next she chose Janet Reno – husband Bill described her selection as “my worst mistake.” Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.
Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission:
- Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from consideration.
Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations:
- Many younger votes will have no knowledge of “Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours.
- She chose former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.
- Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated for the improper access of about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of service to seven presidents.
- Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton,Hillary was put in charge of the “bimbo eruption” and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle were:
- She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms. Jones.
- She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor. After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was spent, Starr’s investigation led to Monica Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs. Hillary’s devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for ‘lying under oath’ to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.
- Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.
- After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture, china, and artwork that she had stolen. What a swell party – ready for another four or eight years of this type of low-life mess?
- Now we are exposed to the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while Hillary was Secretary of State and the “pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe will fall next. But to her loyal fans – “what difference does it make?”
Electing Hillary Clinton president would be like granting Satan absolution and giving him the keys to heaven!
Please pass this on. Our way of life may depend on it.
ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM TODAY BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE IT TOMORROW