On Aug 26, 2015, at 12:07 AM, Anna von Reitz <email@example.com> wrote:
1. I deny in turn that there is or ever was any truly credible proof that the so-called “Reformation Oath” ever existed, or existed in the form that is being circulated on the internet these days. There were nasty Protestant Oaths in circulation at the time of the Reformation, so it would make sense that a Catholic “Reply” might exist, but as such, none has ever been proven. The variations on file with the Library of Congress and in the Congressional Record are of unverifiable provenance and appeared in print for the first time about 200 years AFTER the Reformation. Even granting that such an Oath existed 400 years ago is a stretch. I certainly will not allow that any such Oath or any Oath derived from it has been in use in recent decades and I challenge Thomas Deegan to prove otherwise. Here is a debunking report related to this topic: http://www.evangelizationstation.com/htm_html/Anti-Catholicism/jesuit_oath_debunked.htm. I did not go into this amount of detail in my first reply because to me it is all ancient history and therefore a red herring and non-issue with respect to today’s Church and the modern Jesuit Order.
2. I deny that Thomas Deegan knows what he is talking about when he says that the Pope has only “spoken words”. The Pope has signed numerous documents including his First Apostolic Letter rewriting the international criminal code and making the corrupt members of the Bar Associations individually and commercially liable for their acts and omissions. The same Motu Proprio addressed the issues of human trafficking and the international drug trade. He has also issued a major Encyclical on the Environment. These actions are on the public record before the whole world and they have the force of law for over a billion Catholics and millions of corporations. The Pope has backed up his public acts with continued action to reform the Vatican Bank which in turn reforms all the associated banks and ensures enforcement of the Basel III reforms that guarantee more accountability and transparency throughout the banking industry worldwide and far better security for individual investors and depositors. These documents and more are available for everyone’s inspection on the internet. Just type in the key words. So much for “the Pope hasn’t done anything but talk” claim by Thomas Deegan.
3. I deny that the Roman Curia is the creation of Pope Francis categorically and emphatically. The Roman Curia is the administrative apparatus and court of the Holy See and has existed for hundreds of years. As for the Curia being responsible for “all the creatures of the mind” that have been born, that is an obviously false and delusional statement. Is the Curia responsible for the scientific thoughts that created the atom bomb? How about the Myths of Ancient Persia? Clearly there are many creatures of the mind that are NOT the creation of the Curia, and just as clearly, the Curia has taken responsibility for those “legal fictions” they have created: trusts, public utilities, foundations, cooperatives, limited liability corporations, and so on. To blame the Curia for the misuse and abuse of these useful tools by Third Parties acting in violation of their charters is the same kind of illogical nonsense as blaming a tool company because someone used one of their hammers to commit murder. We are not going to outlaw hammers and we are not going to outlaw trusts just because they have been abused by criminals and we are not going to confuse the Curia with those responsible for these abuses.
4. I deny from the foregoing that Thomas Deegan has acted with full honor, full liability, and transparency. If he didn’t have some kind of grudge, prejudice, or agenda, and if he were acting with true accountability, he would not parrot unproven gossip about a Jesuit Oath that may or may not have been used during the Reformation circa 400 years ago. It wouldn’t even be a topic of discussion. He also wouldn’t make negative, froward statements and present them as if they were fact— e.g., the Pope has only “spoken words” without researching to be sure that he was correct. Finally, he wouldn’t purposefully try to cast blame on innocent parties for the crimes and abuses of others. The Curia bears an important enforcement role when corporations violate the terms of their charters, but it otherwise functions on good faith.
5. I deny that I have EVER acted with ANY hidden agenda, desire, affliliation, or intent with regard to my pursuit of my own property rights and freedom or with respect to my actions seeking the same for other Americans and I challenge Thomas Deegan to prove otherwise.
6. I deny that I have EVER acted with ANY hidden agenda, desire, affiliation, or intent with regard to my issuance of (1) Final Judgment of Commercial and Administrative Default, (2) the General Civil Orders, (3) You Know Something Is Wrong When….An American Affidavit of Probable Cause or any other action, document, essay, letter, or notice I have pursued while seeking correction of the abuses and crimes committed against Americans by foreign governments, politicians, banks, and members of the Bar Associations— and I challenge Thomas Deegan to prove otherwise.
7, I deny any affiliations or obligations commanding my allegiance to the Roman Catholic Church beyond our common interest in seeing justice done and correction made to conclude the settlement of claims owed to Americans and the return of their private property without further threat or delay and I challenge Thomas Deegan to prove otherwise.
If I were a man, I would offer to slug it out by other means, but given that I am a Great-Grandmother being insulted, I’ll have to settle for this.