The concept of sovereignty can not be destroyed as long as there is one American living!
A Sovereign! I am an American Sovereign.
• I know who I am.
• I know what I am.
Being a Sovereign:
• My Sovereignty was bestowed upon me by my Creator. It is part of the unalienable rights I possess just because I am alive.
• My primary obligation is to my creator.
• I alone as a Sovereign, chose what I accept and what I reject. This is part of one of my claimed rights described as free choice.
• Each Sovereign has their own choice with respect to faith. There is no obligation to share the details of this choice.
• I am responsible for everything I do.
• I am responsible for my own protection.
• I am responsible for my family.
• I am responsible for protecting others not capable of protecting themselves.
• I am responsible for supporting and defending our Constitution as I accept this as a duty to my fellow Americans.
• I am responsible to encourage other Sovereigns to establish the just standards of human conduct by which we as a society, would chose to live.
• As a Sovereign, I determine the course of my actions in conjunction with my fellow Sovereigns to act in concert as the people, for our mutual benefit and safety.
• As the people, we the Sovereigns, are the ultimate authority by which all government bodies are created managed and abolished as required to suit our objectives and preferences. We the people need no permission to act.
• Government bodies created by the people are to exclusively perform the work of the people.
• Those individuals elected or appointed to public office are employed by the people.
In the service of the creator.
American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874
It takes so few words to express the truth!
Available 24/7 –
714-501-8247 – mobile