By the fruit!

Glynnda,

Thank you kindly for your response. I do appreciate your willingness to wade into this matter.

The purpose of the material presented at the ScannedRetina is not to prove anything to you or anyone else. We have been over that…in your own words you recognize your own personal responsibility.

Voila_Capture 2015-07-15_08-30-01_PMIf your point of view you express is not yours, that is hearsay and totally invalid from the start. As far as your challenges, you are welcome to make any comment you chose but don’t expect any responsible American to take you seriously because you have failed to do your homework. I have personally been to the Queen’s webpage and seen the information for myself. For you to make such claims is a display of your irresponsibility and certainly does not speak well of your critical thinking or research skills.

While you appear to be very sophisticated, just who do you believe should be accountable for carrying your water?

Unless you confirm for yourself, nothing you say has any validity just as the rest of the information you are expressing at the moment. The information has been provided…it is your responsibility to do what ever is required to satisfy your authentication requirements.

The tone and intent of your message suggests to me you have been commissioned to cast disparaging thoughts regarding the work of the judge. I can tell you this, I have no idea if the judge is a judge or not. I have no idea if the judge is a Crown agent any more than I know, but suspect you are. But to those people serious about resolving this matter, they will do what ever research required to confirm for themselves.

As for you my dear…you have wasted enough of my time with much to do about nothing. Based on an in-depth of your communications with me, I am inclined to conclude you have a very serious personal problem.

Arnie

In the service of the creator.

voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am.jpg

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

It takes so few words to express the truth!

Available 24/7 –

arnie@arnierosner.com

Http://scannedretina.com

714-964-4056

714-501-8247 – mobile

On Jul 15, 2015, at 9:18 PM, Glynnda White <glynndaw@hotmail.com> wrote:

Arnie

Thanks for your response and your acknowledgement. I would like to point out that I am not the author of the viewpoints I have been reading, I have only responded upon invitation. I have provided back up information faithfully upon being challenged. I would also challenge those who are making assertions such as “the Queen of England” is largely responsible for many of the problems we are dealing with in America today to provide some sort of proof to back up such a claim. I personally am having a hard time believing that.

As far as researching over 4000 documents and then going out and doing my own research, I think you and I both know I do not have that kind of time. If the judge is going to accuse Great Britain of being a part of our downfall then I would very much like to see some evidence that her assertion is actually true. I believe that to be the responsibility of the writer as it would be in the most basic of educational settings. If she is a judge she knows that no claim can stand up in any courtroom without valid evidence to back it up.

You are indeed correct however, they will know us by our fruit. That is why I ensure that I do not put anything into print that I cannot back up. I am an honest and ethical woman as I know I represent my God. I would not do anything to shame or disparage that representation as my relationship with God is the most precious thing I have in my life.

Glynnda

Subject: Re: New Story – The Rock and The Hard Place by Judge Anna

From: arnie@arnierosner.com

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 20:32:57 -0700

CC: ritaannt@outlook.com

To: glynndaw@hotmail.com

Well your comments are certainly justified. People really need to be skeptical. At times, any of the people with whom we communicate can be an agent. Like you for instance. Even Judge Anna. Even me…

How can one judge…By the fruit…<Voila_Capture 2015-07-15_08-30-01_PM.jpg>

But you make critical comments about no proof? And almost in the same breath you strongly charge the people with the responsibility to seek the truth. And yes I certainly agree. So on that basis what accounts for your lack of follow through to secure the proof you seek. How hypocritical can one be…unless that is the whole purpose of your post appearing here…?

Our job has been successfully executed. We have provided the places where you should begin to seek the truth. But seeking the truth and securing it is definitely your personal responsibility.

So what is holding you back?

There are close to 4000 items posted on the scannedretina. I make no guarantees as to anything. As you so well point out, you are responsible to verify and authenticate anything you choose to confirm.

You are welcome to challenge the veracity of anything posted. With over 500,000 views, no takers.

So your comments as made are mere opinion, to which you are entitled and without foundation.

But thank you for stepping up to the plate I take your interest to be a very high compliment. And you and I both know why.

Arnie

In the service of the creator.


<voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am.jpg>


American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

It takes so few words to express the truth!

Available 24/7 –

arnie@arnierosner.com

Http://scannedretina.com

714-964-4056

714-501-8247 – mobile

On Jul 15, 2015, at 7:11 PM, Glynnda White <glynndaw@hotmail.com> wrote:

Arnie

I am not sure what concepts you are speaking of…..however I will say this.

I see a strong pattern of conspiracy theory but not much proof to back it up in the writings I have seen in this group. I do not simply believe things because they are in written form. I need verification…..I think that is a responsible mindset. I would hope that a group of intelligent people would also share such a view, however I will not judge if you or some of you don’t. As long as I am welcome I will continue to write from my viewpoint. I have explained to you in a prior writing why I believe we as a people hold the responsibility for the mess we are in.

The judge’s opinions look to be a conspiratorial-based rant with no proof to back up what she is saying…..can you deny that? Or is your group not open to scrutiny?

The people in charge are human and prone to imperfections…..we have opened and allowed the door to remain open and so have allowed their behavior. I don’t condone their behavior. I agree that they should be in jail for their behavior, however had we been a vigilant people, they would never have had the opportunity to do the things they have done.

Do you deny that we have had the choice to stop this all along?

Do you also deny that it is our own ignorance and the choice to remain that way that has entrapped us as a people?

If you and this group are more comfortable without my input, please let me know and I will happily cease communication. Know this however, I enjoy the discussion and the challenges presented and I have certainly enjoyed communicating with you.

Glynnda

Subject: Re: New Story – The Rock and The Hard Place by Judge Anna

From: arnie@arnierosner.com

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 18:34:10 -0700

CC: avannavon@gmail.com

To: glynndaw@hotmail.com

You continue to express a view that the people are responsible. That to me is irresponsible of you. That gives the bad guys a free pass for the crimes they have committed against the people. Remember all of these unlawful acts are CRIMES…not politics.

When they have been deliberately deceived from birth I would appreciate you explaining how would they even know of the fraud committed against them by deliberate acts of deception?

To blindly state the people are responsible would seem to absolve the criminals who set out to perform these dirty deeds against the people.

Once made aware, I agree..then it becomes a matter of the people to take responsibility to act to resolve the actions of the impostors. But first you must embrace the concepts that created the impostors. Can you do that?

Something is Wrong! I just can’t put my finger on it!

Arnie

In the service of the creator.


<voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am.jpg>


American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

It takes so few words to express the truth!

Available 24/7 –

arnie@arnierosner.com

Http://scannedretina.com

714-964-4056

714-501-8247 – mobile

On Jul 15, 2015, at 6:17 PM, Glynnda White <glynndaw@hotmail.com> wrote:

No, I’m not being paid. My positions are honest. Can you give me examples of how I am speaking from ignorance and what you see as irresponsible?

Subject: Re: New Story – The Rock and The Hard Place by Judge Anna

From: arnie@arnierosner.com

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 17:54:34 -0700

CC: avannavon@gmail.com

To: glynndaw@hotmail.com

Glynnda,

For what appears as an intelligent person you are speaking from a position of ignorance…Why is that?

Your make statements which appear to be reasonable but in reality are irresponsible. Why is that?

I have afforded you the opportunity to establish direct dialog, but it appears you are apply very subtle undermining techniques.

Are you being paid to act in the capacity of a provocateur?

Arnie

In the service of the creator.


<voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am.jpg>


American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

It takes so few words to express the truth!

Available 24/7 –

arnie@arnierosner.com

Http://scannedretina.com

714-964-4056

714-501-8247 – mobile

On Jul 15, 2015, at 5:44 PM, Glynnda White <glynndaw@hotmail.com> wrote:

She did not make her case, she offers no back up information for her accusations. We live in an information age, and I cannot believe we wouldn’t have some sort of evidence of what she is indicating.  If the items of her discussion are things we see in everyday life, what are they?

Subject: Re: New Story – The Rock and The Hard Place by Judge Anna

From: arnie@arnierosner.com

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 13:39:37 -0700

CC: avannavon@gmail.com

To: glynndaw@hotmail.com

OK…

Please demonstrate.

Arnie

In the service of the creator.


<voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am.jpg>


American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

It takes so few words to express the truth!

Available 24/7 –

arnie@arnierosner.com

Http://scannedretina.com

714-964-4056

714-501-8247 – mobile

On Jul 15, 2015, at 10:34 AM, Glynnda White <glynndaw@hotmail.com> wrote:

Disagree, we have to take responsibility for our own actions or lack thereof..

Subject: Re: New Story – The Rock and The Hard Place by Judge Anna

From: arnie@arnierosner.com

Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2015 09:07:26 -0700

To: avannavon@gmail.com

The Rock and The Hard Place by Judge Anna

Arnie

In the service of the creator.


<voila_capture-2014-11-17_09-07-18_am.jpg>


American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

It takes so few words to express the truth!

Available 24/7 –

arnie@arnierosner.com

Http://scannedretina.com

714-964-4056

714-501-8247 – mobile

Message protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.

http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg

About arnierosner

As an American I advocate a republic form of government, self-reliance, and adherence to the basic philosophy of the founding fathers and the founding documents, I ONLY respect those who respect and "HONOR" their honor. No exceptions!
This entry was posted in Civil Rights Violations. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s