On Apr 21, 2015, at 3:57 AM, America Conservative 2 Conservative <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Obama Dumping Future Terrorists And Democrat Welfare Parasites Into Trey Gowdy’s District
The Marxists at team Obama are planning to dump huge numbers of grateful third world future Democrats into the backyard of Congressman Trey Gowdy (R-SC). To accomplish this importance piece of politically-motivated vote dilution, the regime has enlisted their trusted operatives at “World Relief.”
Democrat puppet and population redistributor, World Relief’s Jason Lee, has already opened an office in Spartanburg and has boasted in emails that his first batch of 65 parasites is due to arrive this year.
They hail from such exotic and civilized locations as Syria, the Congo and Bhutan. Bhutan is a landlocked country between China and India, reportedly the eighth happiest nation on Earth. One might wonder why people from such a happy place would need refugee status.
To get a perspective on just how lucrative human trafficking on behalf of the Obama regime can be, in 2013 $36.4 million taxpayer dollars went into the World Relief coffers, $6 million of that was in salaries.
In spite of his position as the chairman of the House Subcommittee on Immigration and Border Security, nobody within the executive branch found it appropriate to alert Rep Gowdy to the Democrat dump. Rep Gowdy has had numerous conversations with the State Department in his efforts to obtain the Hillary Clinton emails, so the opportunity was clearly available had they wished to talk to the Congressman. He learned about the refugee program just as Obama claims he learns of his latest scandals, through media reports.
In response Rep Gowdy sent a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry on Wednesday. That letter asked 17 questions that Gowdy might have asked earlier if given the opportunity and requests an immediate cessation to the invasion plans. Experience has shown in the past that the only way to stop an Obama-backed invasion is through the courts, but maybe professional courtesy has its place in the State Department. He letter posted on Congressman Gowdy’s website appears below
Dear Secretary Kerry,
I write regarding the potential resettlement of refugees to the Spartanburg, South Carolina, area. It has been reported by media outlets, and confirmed by staff within your Department’s Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM), that a resettlement agency submitted a proposal to open an office in Spartanburg. In addition, it is my understanding that the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP) approved the request to resettle a certain number of refugees in Spartanburg.
As the Member of the U.S. House of Representatives representing the Spartanburg area, I am deeply concerned about the lack of notice, information, and consultation afforded to me and my constituents about this issue. As such, please provide the information requested and answers to questions below:
Please provide a copy of the proposal submitted by the resettlement agency and any subsequent correspondence between your Department and the resettlement agency.
- When was the resettlement agency’s proposal submitted? When was it approved by USRAP?
- How were the claims made in the proposal as to Spartanburg’s readiness to resettle refugees verified for accuracy by USRAP prior to approval?
- What, if any, steps were taken to notify and consult with local government officials (elected or otherwise) prior to the approval of the resettlement proposal? If so, who was contacted and did they approve the proposal?
- Which officials/employees of the South Carolina State government reviewed and approved the resettlement agency’s proposal? When was such approval given? Were these officials/employees contacted by USRAP to independently ensure approval was given?
- What types of, and how much, funding will the resettlement agency receive from the federal government? How much of that amount must be provided to the refugees and how much can be kept by the resettlement agency?
- When are the first refugees expected to arrive in Spartanburg?
- What federal, state, and local benefits are the refugees entitled to receive a) upon designation as a refugee and b) upon resettlement in the Spartanburg area?
- How many refugees will be resettled in the Spartanburg area?
- How are the refugees chosen to resettle in Spartanburg?
- What is the country of origin of each of the refugees to be resettled in the Spartanburg area?
- Who is responsible for ensuring housing, employment, and education services for the resettled refugees?
- Who is responsible for ensuring resettled refugees maintain employment, as opposed to tracking employment for the first few months after being resettled?
- How many of the refugees to be resettled in the Spartanburg area are of the age to attend K–12 schools? Of those, how many need the local government to provide interpreters or teachers who speak the native language of the refugee for the students?
- Do any of the refugees to be resettled in the Spartanburg area have criminal convictions? If so, for what crimes has each been convicted?
- Please explain the background check process performed on refugees scheduled to be resettled in Spartanburg.
- Will this be the only time refugees will be resettled to the Spartanburg area pursuant to the agency’s proposal? Or can additional refugees be resettled pursuant to the proposal?
- I REQUEST THAT ANY PLANS TO RESETTLE REFUGEES IN THE SPARTANBURG, SOUTH CAROLINA, AREA BE PLACED ON HOLD UNTIL MY CONSTITUENTS AND I RECEIVE YOUR SUBSTANTIVE RESPONSES TO THE QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION REQUESTED IN THIS LETTER.
ADDITIONALLY, BEFORE MOVING FORWARD, BOTH THE SPARTANBURG COMMUNITY AND I SHOULD HAVE TIME TO SUBSTANTIVELY REVIEW THE INFORMATION AND BE COMFORTABLE WITH THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.
AS PREVIOUSLY STATED, I AM TROUBLED BY THE LACK OF NOTICE AND COORDINATION WITH MY OFFICE AND THE SPARTANBURG COMMUNITY, PARTICULARLY LOCAL OFFICIALS, REGARDING THE PLANS TO RESETTLE REFUGEES IN THE AREA. IN THAT VEIN, I REQUEST AT LEAST ONE MONTH’S NOTICE PRIOR TO THE ARRIVAL OF THE FIRST REFUGEE IN THE SPARTANBURG AREA. PLEASE CONTACT MY CHIEF OF STAFF, CINDY CRICK, WITH SUCH NOTICE (864-241-0175 OR CINDY.CRICK@MAIL.HOUSE.GOV).
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE AND ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER.
Laura J Alcorn
Invite More to our social network.
Send these post to your email groups and friends.
Visit America Conservative 2 Conservative at: http://americac2c.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network