And we are still owed competent, professional, and HONEST service from the Federal United States…Judge Anna vbon Reitz, Alaska.

On Apr 15, 2015, at 9:34 AM, Anna von Reitz <avannavon@gmail.com> wrote:

This is correct, Arnie— but that only changes their status, not ours. We are still American State Citizens inhabiting the land jurisdiction of the Continental United States and we are still owed competent, professional, and HONEST service from the Federal United States and its governmental services corporations and agencies.

We are still empowered to operate our own State on the land and thereby empowered to hold them feet first to the fire.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 6:30 AM, ARNIE ROSNER <arnie@arnierosner.com> wrote:

Remember folks….

This is all about crimes and criminals…not politics.

Once the crime is addressed and the criminals deal with, then we can get into politics.

You see as crimes…please tell me why you are not demanding your law enforcement agents we pay to provide protective services, are not investigating and charging? And why are the courts failing to do the job for which they are being paid? Have we all been dropped on our heads?

Why is the Supreme Court failing to uphold the Constitution?

As I understand it…

In order to cover their butts they placed all public servants under the administrative control to the UN. They would have sworn their loyalty to the UN.

That being the case…again as I understand it, they would have rescinded their American citizenship and been required to file registration as foreign agents.

1. BAR Member Affidavit – All BAR members are foreign agents of the Crown
  2. Foreign Agents; Elected Officials? Congress? County and City Commissions?
  3. 2062 Foreign Agents Registration Act Enforcement | Scanned Retina Resource

Exposed: The IMPOSTORS have no ACCESS TO SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY- December 1945

International Organizations Immunities Act, December 9, 1945

Avalon Project – A Decade of American Foreign Policy 1941-1949 – International Organizations Immunities Act, December 9, 1945

Arnie

In the service of the creator.

Voila_Capture 2014-11-17_09-12-55_AM.jpg

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

It takes so few words to express the truth!

Available 24/7 –

arnie@arnierosner.com

Http://scannedretina.com

714-964-4056

714-501-8247 – mobile

On Apr 15, 2015, at 7:05 AM, Alex Vanguard <yasharel333@outlook.com> wrote:

How many ESQ’s, immune foreign imposters, acting as American representatives are there in the UNITED STATES DC GOVERNMENT a BRITISH SERVICING CORPORATION???

In our (We the People) Constitutional Republic – these actors and life force energy vampires would never exist.

Now that We the People know the truth, it is time to end this evil fraud and replace with the Constitutional Republic of “We the People”.

Alex

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 06:04:51 +0000

From: blueislandbobsue@comcast.net

To: contact@marcorubio.com

CC: mediarage2012@gmail.com; mediarage2012@gmail.com; cindycoletti@yahoo.com; brianburch@catholicvote.org; archbishop@archchicago.org; viewer@ewtn.com; archbishop@archchicago.org; mjohnson@ewtn.com; mejia@catholicleague.org; cns@catholicnews.com

Subject: Rubio is NOT eligible

Mr. Rubio:

I agree with Mr. Rosner and Alex that you are not eligible……SO WHY ARE YOU BEING UNTRUTHFUL? WHY ARE YOU NOT UPHOLDING OUR CONSTITUTION AND YOUR OATH OF OFFICE? If you were a true American Patriot you would be seeking out individuals who are True American Patriots and who would indeed desire to restore our Country to the People and our Organic Constitution.

God bless our America.

Suzanne C. Short

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.   Thomas Paine,

The American Crisis, No. 1, December 19, 1776

“A constitution defines and limits the powers of the government it creates. It therefore follows, as a natural and also a logical result, that the governmental exercise of any power not authorized by the constitution is an assumed power, and therefore illegal.”

Thomas Paine, Constitutions, Governments, and Charters, 1805

From: “Alex Vanguard”

Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 12:26:34 PM

Subject: Rubio is NOT eligible

Subject: Re: I’m in

From: arnie@arnierosner.com

Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 09:01:25 -0700

To: contact@marcorubio.com

Mr. Rubio,

Your decision demonstrates your incompetence.

You are not eligible and you know it!

From the very beginning…You are lying to the people.

Arnie

In the service of the creator.

Voila_Capture 2014-11-17_09-12-55_AM.jpg

American Civil Flag – at Peace since 1874

It takes so few words to express the truth!

Available 24/7 –

arnie@arnierosner.com

Http://scannedretina.com

714-964-4056

714-501-8247 – mobile

On Apr 14, 2015, at 3:05 AM, Marco Rubio <contact@marcorubio.com> wrote:

rubio_emailheader.jpg

Arnie,

Yesterday I announced in Miami that I am running for President. I made this decision because I believe that this is the best way I can serve my country.

I am not running for President to be popular or climb some sort of social ladder, I am running for President of the United States because I want to look into my children’s eyes and know that their future in America is going to be bright and safe. I want to be able to ensure that they are given a better and more prosperous country than what we currently have. Arnie, in order to make those dreams a reality I believe we need a leader who will fight unabashedly for our nation, and never be afraid to put our country and citizens first.

That is why I am running for President, and that is why I am asking for your immediate support.

Won’t you stand with me in this first day of my campaign with a founding donation of $25 right now?

Yesterday, we heard Hillary Clinton announce her campaign for President and her commitment to continuing Barack Obama’s failed policies. The writing’s on the wall: a Hillary Clinton presidency would be a third term for Barack Obama, and our nation cannot afford that.

Arnie, I’m not going to run your typical kind of campaign of smokescreens and empty promises. I’m going to run a transparent campaign, just as I would an Administration. I will run a positive campaign based on promoting policies that will reinvigorate the American Dream, and bring prosperity and security to our nation.

I will travel the country, listening to concerned Americans who are wondering how they are going to make ends meet, put their children through college, afford the astronomical healthcare costs and stay safe in our ever-changing landscape. And I will act on finding common-sense solutions for these concerns and more, because, Arnie, I share those concerns as well.

If you share those concerns, than I need you to join my campaign to turn around our country. Connect with my campaign by making an instant online contribution right now.

But, Arnie, the Washington DC insiders on both sides are watching my announcement like hawks. The amount we raise over the next 24 hours will be scrutinized and viewed as a symbol of the strength our campaign has.

That is why I urgently need your support right now. Follow this link to make a secure online contribution of $15, $25, $50 or more.

They are hopeful our campaign won’t have national support, and I need your help to prove them wrong. I hope you will stand with me.

I am honored to have your support. Thank you for your devotion and commitment to taking back our country.

Sincerely,

rubio_signature.jpg

Marco Rubio

Republican Candidate for President

P.S. We certainly are going to face a tough road ahead and your early support will make a big difference in helping me launch my campaign. Please show your support by making an online contribution today! Thank you.

DONATE TODAY »

About arnierosner

As an American I advocate a republic form of government, self-reliance, and adherence to the basic philosophy of the founding fathers and the founding documents, I ONLY respect those who respect and "HONOR" their honor. No exceptions!
This entry was posted in Constituion, Critical to the Republic, Propaganda. Bookmark the permalink.