I Support Trey Gowdy in investigating Benghazi!
Trey Gowdy – Sorry – Honorable to be applied pending the outcome of investigation.
Chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi
Over 5 1/2 years of observations have convinced me that the members of Congress are imposters. Imposters who are impersonating lawful public servants (more details provided upon request). And even though you appear to be one of “the good guys…” an outspoken critic of many of the constitutional abuses routinely committed by your colleagues, I am afraid I have seen little hard evidence that would persuade me to believe you are really any different from the rest of your colleagues.
However Mr. Gowdy, I do support your efforts by chairing this investigation of Benghazi, should my concerns be of importance to you, you have the unique opportunity to not only prove me wrong, but to restore my faith that members of a government which has been fraudulently misrepresenting itself as the government of the American people, since 1862, can be restored to a lawful status and begin legitimately representing the American people as required by the organic Constitution.
One simply has to review the matter of the 14th amendment to understand the fraud imposed upon the people. please click on link below:
Georgia, the Lawful State: MEMORIAL TO CONGRESS — 14th and 15th AMENDMENTS DECLARED VOID
The Benghazi investigation is of critical importance. Four Americans lost their lives.
In my view, they were deliberately sacrificed to avoid exposing criminal behavior on the part of those responsible for their pointless deaths. Permit me to express my opinion on the following points:
- The primary duty of the legitimate president of the legitimate United States is to protect the lives of Americans.
- A stand-down order to those prepared to rescue the four Americans in the long-standing tradition of never leaving a man behind, could only have come from one individual; Barack Obama. Even as a usurper, with no lawful authority to act as the commander-in-chief, he was the only one who could issue such an order. That being the case Barack Obama is personally responsible for the deaths of those for Americans.
- While other related issues may be important, I see them as a smokescreen to attempt to divert the attention away from Mr. Obama’s culpability.
- Since the Congress is complicit in the usurpation of the lawful American presidency, they also bear responsibility to the deaths of those four courageous Americans as possible accessories to murder. And finally,
- A practice of side stepping responsibility and accountability has been cleverly introduced as a deceptive way to protect individuals guilty of criminal behavior. Evidence of this tactic is clearly evident when everything of importance is diverted to the point of when the target of the investigation first learned of the criminal focus of the investigation. This ploy is a legal tactic so as to place some sort of immunity if they (the target) were unaware of the crimes in question. The bottom line is that this is not even a matter of consideration. The only thing that counts is they were in charge when the crimes were committed therefor they are automatically responsible and must be relived of all responsibility and terminated from that position.
The American people have been lied to for far too long. The truth about Benghazi may very well reveal the most important details in the history of America. Frankly, I’m sorry to say I am skeptical of the outcome of this effort by your committee. It seems we have yet to see any congressional investigations produce an acceptable conclusion. I am certain you prefer I not list them as examples.
Perhaps if you are the man you say you are, this investigation will be the exception.
For the sake of the American Republic, I encourage you to honor the memories of those who died.
Surely they of all—deserve the truth to be known—that they will not have died for other than honorable reasons!