Permit me to tell you like it is…
Jeh C. Johnson!
You have nothing to offer as GRANTS. The money is not yours to grant! And neither does the Congress have any authority to issue funds!
You sir are an impostor. Just like everyone else in the bankrupt corporation from which you are unlawfully making claims of authority which are not legitimate.
You, nor do the rest of the impersonators of the lawfully elected or appointed public officers can provide any proof of delegated authority from the only authority that legally exists…the people. The people of which I am one.
In fact here is evidence of the contrary. Evidence which is being sealed from public view in an effort to continue to perpetuate your fraud!
I am here to tell you, Johnson…you are a fraud and are violating the real federal law backed by the organic Constitution of the united States of America. Further…the DHS is an unlawful organization with no lawful charter supported by the people. Your organization was also created in fraud and so does not lawfully exist. You operate under false pretenses and deception. You have no support from the only lawful source of authority…the people. Again…you are a fraud!
The lawful state governments of the American people also has been replaced by more corporate impostors and are misrepresenting themselves to also be legitimate officers of the government of the people. This too is fraud and these positions are currently vacant awaiting the delegated authority of the people to fill them.
As for your attempt to apply unlawful political pressure to the servants of the people, permit me to also share my remarks to the sheriffs of America…
So there be no mistake Johnson…these remarks are directed at you!
Here are some other examples of the types of state, local and tribal government activities vital to homeland security and public safety that are funded by grants from this Department:
- salaries for state and local emergency managers in all 50 states, U.S. territories and the District of Columbia;
- new communications equipment for over 80 public safety agencies in the Los Angeles area to replace aging and incompatible radio systems;
- surveillance cameras and environmental sensors used by the New York City Police Department to detect in real time potential terrorist activity;
- increased security for the MTA, PATH trains and tunnels in the New York City area;
- improved campus security at K-12 public schools, colleges and universities in the state of Florida;
- K-9 units to detect explosive ordinance in the state of Massachusetts;
- upgraded oxygen masks and tanks for over 30 firefighter and law enforcement agencies in the Denver metropolitan area;
- the Arizona Counterterrorism Fusion Center, which provides intelligence and information from this Department to state and local law enforcement there;
- fifteen mobile command centers for possible catastrophic incidents in the state of Kentucky;
- 150 firefighter jobs in the city of Detroit; and
- bomb squads in the state of Idaho.