On Jan 28, 2015, at 7:45 AM, Alex Vanguard <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 09:16:30 -0700
Subject: Fwd: Committees of Safety
From my private account
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: W.K. Wolf <email@example.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 9:09 AM
Subject: Committees of Safety
To: “firstname.lastname@example.org” <email@example.com>
Committees of Safety
We can all agree that our government is corrupt. But does that mean our Constitutional Republic is?
The answer is simple…..It is the agents of the government that make bad laws, judges who violate your protected rights and law agents who enforce them. Want to stop those corrupt agents?
Thursday at 7PM MST
at the King Tool Building on Love Lane in Bozeman Montana
Can’t make the trip?
No worries. Patriots around this nation will be joining us to learn how to establish a Committee of Safety in their county via one of the following broadcasts.
· Conference Call: 1-302-202-1114, Code 307343 (4* to mute your mic and 5* to ask questions)
· Sister Thunder Radio: 1-347-826-7353 Sister Thunder Show Online Radio by Sister thunder Radio BlogTalkRadio.htm
· Home – Committees of Protection, Correspondence and Safety.htm (click the Live Chat button)
· 42Action.org http://www.42action.org/
· Facebook Supporters of local Committees of Safety.htm
· More to come! Want your broadcast to be part of this historic event? contact to receive a one-time email: http://www.mtpatriot.net/
There is NO cost for this event. Join us in taking back our Constitutional Republic from the corrupt actors and agents currently abusing your protected rights!
Freedom is NOT Free….Liberty requires constant vigilance….
And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it’s natural manure. (Thomas Jefferson to William Stephens Smith, Paris, 13 Nov. 1787 http://www.monticello.org/site/jefferson/tree-liberty-quotation )