On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 11:03 PM, Arnie Rosner <email@example.com> wrote:
Was it something I said?
It would be so refreshing if we could all take the time to profit from the point of views expressed so we can formulate a strategic approach to resolving this matter.
If you can hold off for a moment…let us review what we have.
- There is a mostly foreign owned corporation pretending that Washington, D.C. is the seat of the government of the American people. This corporation, chartered in France, is currently defunct. As I believe understand this, the members of Congress are all members of the board of directors. However, the company involved is still defunct.
- This defunct company is currently controlled by another mostly foreign controlled corporation by the name of the United Nations, INC.
- Neither of these companies are the lawful governments of the American people.
- There may be various entities posing as lawful governments but at best they can only be called de facto; they are in place under threat of force of arms. Their actions carry no force of Constitutional law.
- I must conclude from the above, America has been invaded by foreign agents who have succeeded in over-throwing the lawful government of the American people through unconstitutional means. The Americans in the jurisdiction of the land, are either a captive nation of a foreign or criminal entity or we have no lawful government.
- If we the people have no lawful government, we need not be concerned about taking lawful actions to address unlawful behavior of criminal impersonators, acting as part of the judiciary. However,
- Before selecting such a choice, would we not be better advised to at least test the theory the Army is obligated to protect the American citizens. To extract Rod Class using military intervention. Should this not be addressed by the Provost Martial General, Major General David E. Quantock – Provost Marshal General of the Army
- We are the civil authority regardless of outcomes described above. Are we not incumbent to call for military intervention?
My 2 cents.
The truth,,,,takes so few words to express!
Available 24/7 –
714-501-8247 – mobile