Toxic Archive – Jim Porter – Colorado

On Oct 30, 2014, at 12:43 PM, Jim Porter <jporter2327@yahoo.com> wrote:

Sorry for the confusion, I forgot you hadn’t seen the original document from 2004.
The document, from the Colorado secretary of State says the corp used by Colorado attorneys as insulation from personal liability for malpractice does not nor has ever existed domestically or internationally.
I asked for a conformation to this on 10-5-14 and the Secretary’s response was, does not exist. These attorneys, through the Colorado B.A.R., have the residents of Colorado believing facts not in existence.
The problem is bigger as that corporation is used to represent the People when signing legal contracts such as the Colorado River Water compact of 1922, retirement contracts for state employees and even used to convict criminals for incarceration in our state prisons.
When you couple that document with one I have from the Colorado Supreme Court stating attorneys are not required to follow state statute(s), a pattern is exposed showing the judicial branch is the problem when trying to expose government corruption.

The 3 little words confirm the situation still exists in Colorado, and that’s what allowed me to do a quick check in AZ. to determine the method of concealment of illegal practices there. It is through the AZ B.A.R. and is disclosed in plain sight on the AZ B.R.A. web-site. That’s what/why I called on Christen Porter and C.L.B.A. stating it was a 5 day project to arrest the first AZ judge.

As a continued thought, there are times that the best hiding spot is the one out in the open. The home page to the AZ B.A.R. is where I saw the clue to corruption in AZ. In Colorado it is the first word in every criminal complaint. It has been in front of us for years without detection, and as far as I know it was a Mexican National that found this information in Colorado, but I don’t think he understood it’s true importance. I understand it’s importance, but had never looked in the right place. It was a chance crossing of paths that got the document into my hands.
It confirms the old saying “You take luck over skill every time”.
Jim Porter

On Oct 29, 2014, at 10:02 AM, Jim Porter wrote:
Archive this, I’m poking the bear and if I disappear you still have the info.
Title 30 says the judges’ bond must be stored with the State Secretary and the State Secretary hasn’t responded to my request in 24 days. These records may not exist because there are no bonds as required by law, I know the state bar holds the money so I just poked a hole in every Colorado attorneys lie explaining their illusion of truth and liability protection. The statement of three little words that the corporation used as a shield from attorney personal liability protection confirms these attorney’s never had the protection The People have been told the attorney’s have. Those three little words reconfirm this position, as I have a document signed by the Colorado Secretary of State in May 2004 stating the before mentioned corporation never existed.
I’m trying to become sooooo toxic my disappearance can’t hid these facts from the people to restore lawful government.
I need help, so do what you can.
We have been bitching for years that the judiciary branch is the problem, well I’m trying. When I take this to law enforcement in the next day or two, proving the district attorney and three of his buddy judges are frauds, THAT should blow the lid off this.
anyone want to go to the meeting?

Jim Porter
Ridgway, Colorado

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:42 AM, Jim Porter wrote:

I sent you this request yesterday without finding your response in my box last evening.
I need to schedule an appointment to expose corruption and those documents are part of the evidence package for now. Please send them today, for the appointment tomorrow. The investigators are traveling a long way.

I need your response on Department of State letterhead, signed. Not three little words from and assumed, but not positively identified someone.

Jim Porter

On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:04 AM, “jporter2327@yahoo.com” wrote:

I received another response showing the requested oath of office for the named persons, but there was no document to prove bonding which must be on file. Send the bonding information or a statement there is no bond information on file along with the location where this information can be found, and sign.
Also, I request a signed statement on State Department Letter Head the corporation, by requested spelling, does not exist. I have a three word statement, no records exist, written on a copy of my original request, but that does not indicate the origin of the statement.
Please make this my last request for these documents so I can request other documents in the near future.
Please send e-response to
jporter2327@yahoo.com

And the hard copy to
Jim Porter
P. O. Box 531
Ridgway, Colorado 81432

Cordially,
Jim Porter

n Oct 29, 2014, at 11:48 AM, Dave at Comcast wrote:
Jim:

Do you need anything from me in your support>

Thanks

David Lynn Coffelt
720.206.8717 Cell
303.853.9914 Res

Fraud, Forgery, Cover-up & Corruption under COLOR OF LAW by ACTORS of Judicial & Executive State Officials with SOS violating USC 18 Sect 505 & 506 of Government Officials forging Frederic Barker Rodgers County Oath of Office received by the SOS on Jan 10, 2007 with the back side forged 3.5 years later on July 8, 2010 certifying Rodgers is a District Court Judge in Gilpin County. This is committed fraud against the court, the People of Colorado and We The People, which I am one of.

This case started with civil rights fraud coverup (ADA – OSHA) to judicial fraud on the court coverup, which continues to be criminal fraud coverup by our lawless law agencies that commenced from start, to not yet finished until all of these criminals are held accountable for these crimes committed against my wife and I.

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING IS ON RECORD AND ACKNOWLEDGED BY STATE AND FEDERAL OFFICIALS WITH A NUMBER OF FELONIES COMMITTED AGAINST Mr. & Mrs. Coffelt TO COVER UP THE INITIAL CRIME OF SPOUSAL DISCRIMINATION PURSUANT TO C.R.S. 24-34-402 (h)(I) THAT CANNOT BE DENIED WITH THE PRIMA FACIE EViDENCE ON FILE WITH DORA AND ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES AND GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WHO HAVE OFFICIALLY BEEN NOTIFIED!

This all started with Mr. Coffelt’s ILLEGAL TERMINATION AND COVERUP BY ISLE OF CAPRI CASINO, Et, el, WAS ORCHESTRATED BY COLORADO CENTAL STATION CASINO HR DIRECTOR BILL WALL, Et. el with written illegal documentation submitted to DOL stating Mr. Coffelt committed a CLASS ONE GAMING VIOLATION; which GAMING has no record of. Illegal termination was committed on the exact same day OSHA completed their investigation of my wife’s complaint after being forced to breathe diesel fumes 10 hours. My wife of 41 years, Marcia Coffelt was entrapped in a small office as dispatch (new position on ADA requirements) with the outside wall seeping diesel fumes from all the busses rolling in and out at the bus drop located on the outside wall of Mrs. Coffelt’s “NEW WORK LOCATION” These fumes from day one made Mrs. Coffelt nauseated and sick each and every day for over 3 months until I informed my wife she MUST CALL OSHA.

These crimes of Judicial and Executive fraud, forgery, and perjury was uncovered on May 7, 20012. Once uncovered I immediately reported this fraud committed by Sherie Majur of the SOS to Business Manager Michael Watkins for the SOS on May 8, 2012. I followed up with certified letters sent to; which was received and signed for by the Judicial Commission, CO – AG, Denver DA, 1st Judicial DA, 1st Judicial Chief Justice R. Brooke Jackson, Gilpin County Sheriff Hartman.

Sept 5, 2012 – Denver FBI Special Agent Kimberly C Milka paid a visit to own home (who interviewed my wife and I 4 x with my evidence & exhibits in her possession for 9.5 months. I filed a up Whistle Blower complaints filed with and acknowledged by the DOJ, OIG and FBI in Washington DC in March 2014.

October 21, 2014 my State Rep Steve Lebsock was presented detailed evidence of this massive coverup and criminal activities when he paid a visit to our home. Steve appeared to be very disturbed that DORA accepted my appeal on the charges of Spousal Discrimination pursuant to CRS 24 34 402 (h)(I). Colorado Division of Civil Rights / EEOC had filed these charges on my behalf against the Isle of Capri in November 2004 with supporting facts and documentation I presented on record, which verifies to the State I was terminated shortly after my wife was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Wendell Pryor, Director of CCRD denied due process of the already accepted appeal hearing based on an illegal “OBJECTION STATEMENT” submitted in default by Mark Barnes, Isle of Capri’s Lawyer.

The illegal documentation submitted by Mark Barnes is nothing more than a 4 page rant and “Legal Theory” why “NO APPEAL HEARING” should be granted. The illegal and unsigned documents he submitted with no signatures on these written statements was FAXED OVER TO DORA on Jan 26, 2006 at 5:05 PM; A DAY LATE!

ANY OBJECTION STATEMENT OF THE ACCEPTED APPEAL WAS TO BE FILED WITH DORA/CCRD “NO LATER” than Jan 25, 2006 at 5 pm; which this illegal evidence was withheld from myself to refute, denying due process of completing any administrative fiduciary duties to protect my unalienable rights. No rights can be abridged to allow one to lose their life, liberty or property without due process is the basic principle our Country was found on and no Government have the right to withhold these rights.

These illegal documents that DORA and Barnes withheld from myself and the court were submitted by Attorney Mark Barnes in violation of Canons of Professional Conduct by Attorneys. I uncovered that Barnes has placed his “dirty hands” on the court after paying Jonathan Wilson of DORA a visit on October 16, 2013. Mr. Wilson provided to me copies of my entire file that allowed me to uncover the illegal actions of Barnes, who, with Wendel Pryor, Director of Colorado Division of Civil Rights purposely withheld from myself and the courts in order to un circumvent these charges.

Barnes then filed a motion with the court requesting the court not to allow the jury to hear the Spousal Discrimination charges with supporting evidence DORA had in their file. This “OBJECTION STATEMENT” was illegal evidence of Barnes “theory why an appeal hearing is not needed” was purposely submitted by Plaintiff’s Attorney to DORA to hood-wink the judicial system and play havoc of denying justice in a court of law with a court not having any lawful judicial authority to hear this matter right from the start.

My lawyer who I retained with a $3000 retainer, a Stefan Kaczmierski never subpoenaed my file from DORA and did not protect my unalienable rights after I was forced to find remedy in a DISTRICT COURT IN THE STATE OF COLORADO (GILPIN COUNTY). THE JUDGE ON THE BENCH IN GILPIN DISTRICT COURT WAS A FREDERIC BAKER RODGERS WHO HAD ABSOLUTELY NO JUDICIAL AUTHORITY AS A DISTRICT COURT JUDGE IN CASE #2006CV32.

I uncovered this fraud on We The People, which I am one of with the forged County Oath of Office that the Clerk of the Court, Deborah George had personally mailed in Sept 2010 after I submitted documentation to the court with a hand written letter dated Sept, 9, 2010 requesting Judge Rodgers to recuse himself. This was after I had received certified documentation on July 13, 2010 that Rodgers was not a District Court Judge in Gilpin County; certified by a Sheri A Mazur of the SOS (who by the way is the same public servant who forged Rodgers County Oath of Office 5 days sooner July 8, 2010)

I found this forgery committed by Sheri A Mazur (initials SAM) with the SOS on May 7, 2012 after looking at the back of Rodgers County Oath of Office I had in my possession from Deborah George back in Sept 2010. I was stunned the crimes I had uncovered and notified the authorities immediately as I am legally obligated to do and is my duty to do. Every Official and Law Agency or Personnel I have presented this overwhelming evidence to have all stood down. All have now committed felonies pursuant to Title 18 USC – 4 – Misprision by Felony and other crimes and misdemeanors.

How many more crimes are going to be perpetrated on We The People, which I am one of as I continue my own personal investigation and how many more officials wish to commit Misprision by Felony and put their names on my list to be added as criminals when charged are finally filed?

FOR NEWS INTERVIEWS OR INVESTIGATIONS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT Mr. Coffelt at 720.206.87174 Cell or 303.853.9914 Resident
Email: davecoffelt@comcast.net

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This Email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521 and is legally privileged. The information contained in this Email is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the Recipient, please destroy the email after advising by reply that you erroneously received this communication and that is has been destroyed and permanently deleted from all of your email servers and work stations. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient does not waive the attorney-client privilege, nor will it constitute a waiver of the work-product doctrine.

With Explicit Reservation of All My Rights, Without Prejudice and Without Recourse to Me. Any omission does not constitute a waiver of any and/or ALL Intellectual Property Rights or Reserved Rights U.C.C.1-308. NOTICE TO AGENTS IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPALS. NOTICE TO PRINCIPALS IS NOTICE TO AGENTS.

“Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable…

Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.”

— Martin Luther King, Jr.

Sent from my IPad

On Oct 29, 2014, at 11:02 AM, Jim Porter wrote:

Archive this, I’m poking the bear and if I disappear you still have the info.
I need help, so do what you can.
anyone want to go to the meeting?

Jim Porter
Ridgway, Colorado

On Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:42 AM, Jim Porter wrote:

Jim Porter

On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 9:04 AM, “jporter2327@yahoo.com” wrote:

Please send e-response to
jporter2327@yahoo.com

And the hard copy to
Jim Porter
P. O. Box 531
Ridgway, Colorado 81432

Cordially,
Jim Porter

About arnierosner

As an American I advocate a republic form of government, self-reliance, and adherence to the basic philosophy of the founding fathers and the founding documents, I ONLY respect those who respect and "HONOR" their honor. No exceptions!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.