Some Serious Stuff
An interesting thought about which to contemplate…
Expressing my opinion here.
The American people have no lawful government. But perhaps what we have is a British administrative assembly, governing America by impersonating American public servants. Those people who you elect in good faith as your representatives, are sworn in to perform the work of the people.
What we are not told…is that they are sworn in as British Agents sworn to serve the Crown. Foreign agents all required to register as foreign agents. They also relinquish their American Citizenship.
As I see it, if they do not register as foreign agents, that is an act of treason! They do have a choice to resign. So swearing an oath to the British Crown is a deliberate act of treason against America.
Please review the material and straighten me out where I got this wrong… arnie
- 1937 The Book of the States
- Marvin Breyer – Judges, Judicial corruption – 09 28 2014
- Missouri Bar Association Incorporated 1882
- FARA 1938
- International Organizations Immunities Act, December 9, 1945
- United Nations Treaty – 1945
- Historical Significance – 1825 Constitution – of Maine and the United States
- Enemies of the State
- Senate Report 93-549
- Anna von Reitz – Alaska
- Randy Due Case