A mischaracterization by Chuck Baldwin?
We the people require the truth. From the looks of it…Mr. Baldwin, it smells rotten to me.
The goals and objectives you characterized in your article as unique to the tea parties, are those of pure red-blooded Americans. They are not exclusive to members of tea parties.
Now why is that Mr. Baldwin?
Communist (Republican) leaders such as John Boehner, John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Peter King, etc. have made it one of their missions in life to defeat American (Republican=Communist) Tea Party candidates–even if those candidates are incumbents. This is for good reason: the establishment Communist (Republican) Party is diametrically opposed to the goals and principles of the Tea Party.
Based on the positions of most Tea Party candidates (which is all we have to go on as the Tea Party is not a real political party but only a grassroots activist effort being conducted mainly within the Republican Party), the goals and objectives of the Tea Party can be summarized generally as follows:
- They support a non-interventionist foreign policy.
- They support the Constitution and recognize the current attacks against the Constitution, especially against the Second, Fourth, and Tenth Amendments.
- They oppose the NSA spying on the American citizenry (including the use of drones for such purposes). *They oppose the Patriot Act and the militarization of the Department of Homeland Security as well as local and State law enforcement agencies.
- They oppose the Import-Export Bank.
- They oppose the Federal Reserve Bank.
- They oppose CISPA.
- They oppose the indefinite detention provision of the NDAA.
- They support ending the 2001 Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF).
- They support limited government spending–especially at the federal level.
One can easily see that many, if not most, of these goals and objectives are diametrically opposite the goals and objectives of the establishment Communist (Republican) machine. And more than anything else, the Communist (Republican) leadership in Washington, D.C. wants GOP congressmen and senators to be “team players.” Of course, by “team players,” they mean good little Communist (Republican) robots that will not buck party leadership.
Keeping American Patriots informed of the “truth” has become a full-time job!
Available 24/7 –
714-501-8247 – mobile