A campaign by which to stimulate the national narrative
Step 1. Review the material presented at the link provided below:
Step 2. Download examples as listed below, if you prefer and use as templates. write your own if desired.
Step 3. Hold your messages/letters until notified when to release so we can all release them together.
Step 4 Send a list of those to whom you are sending messages so their names can be included in the master list. Please send list to: email@example.com
Please enter into the subject line of those as listed…Subject: 1933 campaign
Your names as listed will be entered into the following list on the bottom of the:
714-964-4056 – Please call at any time.
Example of those noticed as listed.
So far, Members of government in process of being noticed:
- Paul Broun, http://broun.house.gov/
- Karen Handel for US Senate <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Representative Dana Rohrabacher <email@example.com>
- Barbara Boxer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Senator@Feinstein. Gov <email@example.com>
- Travis Allen assemblymember.Allen@asm.ca.gov
- John Moorlach <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- City of Fountain Valley <email@example.com> City Council Members
- Mayor Michael Vo
- Mayor Pro Tem Steve Nagel
Council Member Cheryl Brothers
Council Member John Collins
Council Member Mark McCurdy
- Chief Dan Llorens