SO WHAT IS THE STATUS OF A U.S. CITIZEN SINCE 1933
1. The— Natural Person/ Private Citizen of the United States of America—has, by operation of law, been wedded/bonded to the ARTIFICIAL PERSON/Roman/Public U.S. citizen by means of the Business Trust instrument/ Unilateral Contract Under Seal (Birth Certificate) legally filed and registered with the State government of his natural birth, or naturalization of a foreign alien with papers filed in Washington District of Columbia at the Department of State then going to the Department of Commerce as with the Birth Certificate to be bundled as collateral for the debt created by the Department of Treasury in private trust.
2. By his natural birth or naturalization as a foreign alien with US Constitution Article I Section 8 Clause 4 (To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States)—the Natural Person is a De Jure “Citizen of the United States,” a Private Citizen of the United States of America, broadened under Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution of 1868 that replaced the previous Republic with National Citizenship for the first time that thereby subordinates State citizenship.
3. By the public filing of the Birth Certificate—and thus by operation of law, the State-created ARTIFICIAL PERSON/Public U.S. citizen is a De Facto “Citizen of the United States” broadened under Section 1 of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution. Why?
- The reason why the Public U.S. citizen is considered a “citizen of the United States” is because the Surety of the State-created/quasi-corporate, ARTIFICIAL PERSON/Public U.S. citizen) is a De Jure 14th Amendment Private Citizen of the United States of America. Thus, the Public U.S. citizen, created by a state statute and wedded to the Private Citizen of the United States of America is also called a “citizen of the United States.” Without the Private Citizen of the United States of America being the “majority stockholder” and sole Surety for the Public U.S. citizen, no individual Man can ever be considered a Public U.S. citizen.
- This conclusion is based upon the principle that if the majority of the stockholders of a U.S. corporation are U.S. citizens, then the U.S. corporation is also a US citizen. 46 USC 802(a)
- Hence, if the subordinate Surety for the state-created, De Facto Public U.S. citizen is a constitutionally-created De Jure Private Citizen of the United States of America, then the De Facto Public U.S. citizen must also be a U.S. citizen.