The Plan…The Plan!
Referred from: IT IS THE CONGRESS! Isn’t it time we took action?
Please consider this…
Ever notice how members of Congress spend inordinate amounts of time jockeying around for political positioning? All for the sake of party politics? Personally I am pretty disgusted with this kind of conduct. I sent my representatives to Washington to perform the necessary work to run our government…NOT to play politics. One more reason I am convinced the entire Congress must be replaced. All of them. And the staff as well.
Remember, Congress has the authority and the power to reorganize and to restrain the executive branch. Congressional Oversight Manual RL30240
This list is in no way complete…As a concerned American, determined to act to fix our number one problem; the criminal acts of Congress, feel free to add any events that were missed, in the comments section below. Thank you. Arnie – 714-964-4056
- April 9, 1865 – The Civil War
- July 9, 1868 – 14th Amendment
- February 3, 1913 – 16th Amendment
- April 8, 1913 – 17th Amendment
- December 23, 1913 – the Federal Reserve Act was passed
- March 9, 1933 – Commander in chief Franklin Delano Roosevelt Issues Proclamation 2040
- Congress Passes the “Emergency Banking Relief Act” Thereby Amending the notorious World War I Statute, “Trading With the Enemy Act” of October 6, 1917
- All Americans declared as enemies of the state by Congress by the amending process.
- June 26, 1945 – the United Nations Charter was signed
- 1954 Lyndon B Johnson amended the tax code essentially censoring churches
- June 25, 1962, and June 17, 1963 – the US Supreme Court removed prayer (’62) and Bible reading (’63) from public schools.
- AMENDMENTS OF THE FEDERAL RULES OF. CIVIL PROCEDURE, 1961-1963
- October 22, 1968 – President Lyndon Baines Johnson signed the Gun Control Act
- January 22, 1973 – the US Supreme Court issued the Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton decisions,
- George Bush Sr. introduces the NWO and introduces Agenda 21.
- Congress complicit in accepting Agenda 21 without ratification or approval.
- March 17, 1993 – National Emergency: Oh Really? Says Who?
- July 1996 – America’s Constitutional Dictatorship
- October 26, 2001 – President George W. Bush signed the USA Patriot Act
- October 17, 2006, and October 9, 2009 – President G.W. Bush signed and President Barack Obama re-signed the Military Commissions Act
- Nancy Pelosi commits election fraud by confirming obama as being eligible for the state of Hawaii.
- March 21 and 23, 2010 – the dates when Congress passed and President Obama signed into law the “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act,”
- The Supreme Court struck down the ACA. Justice Roberts advised the bill could be considered a tax. However, the house never reintroduced the bill as tax legislation and therefore is not a law.
- June 2014 Bergdahl” trade for 5 Taliban leaders
Now let us add other and current actions of the impersonators to the list for your review:
- Obama to Legalize Illegal IRS Abuses with a New Executive Order