Exaggerating the perception; I know nothing! I am not in charge!
Well not according to the law! All public servants are accountable. So let us address accountability.
The oath of office is a contract which financially binds you, the public servant, to honor the oath of office. The oath to which you swore to protect the Constitution.
- You are a trustee of the public trust.
- You have specific duties to members you serve.
- You are public servants!
As trustees regardless of your position, be it a member of a city council or a member of a county board of superiors, as a public servant you are responsible to your constituents to provide the same Constitutional protections as granted in the federal and state Constitutions.
Of special note is a Republic Form of government and an environment where one can pursue life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Failure to provide such protections is a direct violation of your oath of office and a breach of your fiduciary obligations.
Under civil rights laws your failure to properly discharge your responsibilities in any of these matters exposes you to personal financial liability. Under the law, all of your personal assets may be seized and LIQUIDATED to satisfy damage claims submitted by injured parties. That would be any citizen who feels their rights have been violated.
The oath of office has no limitations of any kind. The oath of office has no limitations or jurisdictions. The oath does however specify you must honor your oath and protect the Constitution from ALL enemies domestic and foreign.
As public servants, while acting within your official capacity, you have no rights what so ever of your own…it is not your opinion that is important. It is only the concerns of the citizens that matter.. As public employees—servants to the people—You only have the duty to honor your oath and perform the work of the people as prescribed by law.
You have no discretion as to whether or not you will honor your oath. You are directed to do so. There are no options other than to resign if you can not fulfill the requirements as necessary. Otherwise you are guilty of accepting employment under false pretenses and committing fraud. Under certain conditions, even if you retire or resign, you may be subject to prosecution for failing to properly execute your lawful job requirements.
For your information and consideration you might consider the following:
63C AM.JUR.2D, PUBLIC OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES
* *63C Am.Jur.2d, Public Officers and Employees, §247* “As expressed otherwise, the powers delegated to a public officer are held in trust for the people and are to be exercised on behalf of the government or of all citizens who may need the intervention of the officer.
-  Furthermore, the view has been expressed that all public officers, within whatever branch and whatever level of government, and whatever be their private vocations, are trustees of the people, and accordingly labor under every disability and prohibition imposed by law upon trustees relative to the making of personal financial gain from a discharge of their trusts.
-  That is, a public officer occupies a fiduciary relationship to the political entity on whose behalf he or she serves.
-  and owes a fiduciary duty to the public.
-  It has been said that the fiduciary responsibilities of a public officer cannot be less than those of a private individual
-  Furthermore, it has been stated that any enterprise undertaken by the public official who tends to weaken public confidence and undermine the sense of security for individual rights is against public policy. Fraud in its elementary common law sense of deceit-and this is one of the meanings that fraud bears [483 U.S. 372] in the statute. See United States v. Dial, 757 F.2d 163, 168 (7th Cir1985) includes the deliberate concealment of material information in a setting of fiduciary obligation. A public official is a fiduciary toward the public, including, in the case of a judge, the litigants who appear before him and if he deliberately conceals material information from them, he is guilty of fraud. McNally v United States 483 U.S. 350 (1987)
A Consensual Public Commercial Lien is:
>1. A Commercial Lien against a Public Official’s violation of their required Official Oath, which is equal to the Military Oath, to support this Nation and its Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic, [This Lien is supported by the filing of a Criminal Complaint.]
>2. And also is, a Commercial Lien against the Public Official’s Rebellion, Insurrection or Treason committed against the Nation and its Constitution,
>3. And also is, consequently, a Commercial Lien against the Public Official’s violation of the Natural and Civil Rights of Freedom; Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness, of the People of the United States of America.
>4. And also is, a penalty against the Public Official’s failure to provide the necessary, proper and lawful Services, which have been paid for by the Public through Taxation, and a penalty against the Public Officials for substituting False, Fictitious and Fraudulent Services,
>5. And also is, therefore, to provide restitution and rebate of taxes back to the Public as an exercise of the First Amendment “…right of the People peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.” —-to guarantee “Just Compensation” for Taxes.
“This Constitution shall be the Supreme Law of the Land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the constitution or laws of any state to the contrary notwithstanding.” (U.S. Constitution, Article VI, paragraph 2.) See also Amendment 5 –“Just Compensation”.
Isn’t your duty obvious?
Misrepresenting the truth about fiduciary responsibility