Enough! Enough! Listen Up!
If you have been sitting on the sidelines awaiting the cavalry to ride in on white horses and save America…this is not for you. Keep waiting….
If you believe the members of the current government are the lawful government of the people…this too is not for you. Dream on…enjoy your stupor!
If by chance you recognize the true position in which we find ourselves as Americans…
- The government is a fraud – de facto
- IMPOSTORS…? YUP—WE GOT ‘EM! HOW TO IDENTIFY!
- The Monetary system is has been constructed to keep all in perpetual debt
- The people are the only authorized source of political power
Then join in
with other like minded patriots and act to launch:
– American’s plan to confront Agenda 21 take the offensive and destroy not only the Agenda 21 plan but the entire United Nations!
One County at a time – approximately 3100 Counties
The solution is in the following short video.
Ex-sheriff Richard Mack has clarified and defined the lawful role of county sheriff and the county as the single most important administrative, political and legal authority under a sovereign state. Remember each state is essentially a sovereign nation unto its own.
Therefore, one must focus all energy and efforts to maintain control over their respective portion of the republic through the county administrative entity, the county government. As ex-sheriff points out that the real individual’s Constitutional protections are enforced by the county sheriff whose main lawful responsibilities are to ensure that no one violates the Constitutional rights of anyone within the jurisdiction of the county sheriff.
More on establishing county organizing:
details to follow:
Under the Constitution of California a process identified as “HOME RULE,’ is defined. This process creates legal entities under which counties and cities may be created and organized:
ARTICLE 11 LOCAL GOVERNMENT
SEC. 1. (a) The State is divided into counties which are legal
subdivisions of the State. The Legislature shall prescribe uniform
procedure for county formation, consolidation, and boundary change.
Formation or consolidation requires approval by a majority of
electors voting on the question in each affected county. A boundary
change requires approval by the governing body of each affected
county. No county seat shall be removed unless two-thirds of the
qualified electors of the county, voting on the proposition at a
general election, shall vote in favor of such removal. A proposition
of removal shall not be submitted in the same county more than once
in four years.
Applying and expanding upon this process it is up to the Citizens to determine the manner in which their respective communities are established and operated. It is after all the people who reside in these communities for which the state and county governments are formed. They are the “We the People,” referred to in the Constitution.
To aid in establishing and maintaining some or all of the various functions controlled by the Citizens, some suggestions are provided for consideration listed below. The success of the implementation of some of these activities depends on several factors.
- The Citizens determine the need or desire for such a service
- The resource is available
- Sufficient Citizens take the necessary steps to enact the creation of such a service within their respective county jurisdiction.
- Civil Defense
- Constitutional Sheriff
- The Dick Act of 1902 – Formation of a local militia
- Citizen’s Oversight Committee
- Board of Education Control
- Citizen Grand Jury System
- Implement Jail4judges
- Take control of Agenda 21 dominated zoning and code restrictions
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports
- Establish their own elected official candidate process…ending the typical party system political control dominated by corporate interests
- Community Home Rule
- County-wide newspaper
- County-wide streaming radio and video news channel
Some additional types of supporting entities or organizations may be of interest to those Citizens involved in the decisions as to what services or resources may be made available to their respective fellow Citizens when creating any internal activities.
- Remove the partisanship out of political districting