In his brief, Judge Perry admitted that in the Schmidter trial, he asked:
“WHERE DO WE END WITH FREE SPEECH?“
Julian’s correct answer is…
(U. S. Constitution Amendment I and Florida Constitution, Article I, Section 4).
1. I request the Florida House of Representatives Judiciary Committee initiate
impeachment proceedings against Judge Perry.
2. I request the Judicial Disciplinary Committee to strip Judge Perry of his
judgeship and license to practice law.
3. I request the Florida Attorney General to initiate criminal proceedings against
Judge Perry for perjury and treason (or at least sedition).
4. I request the Florida Attorney General to remind the Orange County Jail of its
duty to keep hands off legal documents, allow all inmates access to the law
library, and see that inmate mail to the courthouse is delivered.
5. I request the Sheriff to return all of my confiscated property.
6. I request the appellate court to see that I am reimbursed for:
a. my attorney fee of $5000,
b. filing fee for this appeal,
c. my expenses in the Orange County Jail,
d. bail bondsman fee of $1200,
e. $22,000 for the time spent in jail,
f. and $100, 000 for aggravation and time devoted to fighting this case.
THE PRICE OF FREEDOM IS ETERNAL VIGILANCE
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours in freedom and justice,
Counsel Pro Se
Organizer, Tyranny Fighters