To ensure fair elections we must establish and following the processes as outlined:
- Paper ballots
- Ballots counted at the precinct level
- Ballots must be counted by local inhabitants selected at random.
The current system does not meet these requirements. Therefore the upcoming elections will be a wasted effort, fraught with the potential of fraud.
To ensure fair elections we the people must demand the requirements as listed above are met.
The current situation: Voting Machine – Got Secure Fair Elections?
For more on the whole story
- Video the Count: What to do on Election Night
- Protect the Count – Absentee & Central Count locations
- Protect the Count – New Hampshire / New England
- Has Soros influenced—corrupted—Washington State SOS?
- The Hand of Soros in California
- From the programmer’s lips
Controlling the will of the people
The role of the CFR
To the character of the Obama Administration Government
Newt on the trustworthiness of Obama –
As a member of government who should know better?
Senator Tom Colburn; a man, not to be trusted. A breach of fiduciary responsibility.
The character of the party’s? Commission on presidential debate…
By what authority was the commission formed? Why is a private corporation dictating to Americans their candidates?