Obama Impact Poll – Is the black community less respected?

Do you believe Mr. Obama’s gross incompetence is directly responsible for the black community losing all of the credibility and respect gained by the brilliant and remarkable work of REV. DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING?

Please enter your opinions in the comment section:

About arnierosner

As an American I advocate a republic form of government, self-reliance, and adherence to the basic philosophy of the founding fathers and the founding documents, I ONLY respect those who respect and "HONOR" their honor. No exceptions!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Obama Impact Poll – Is the black community less respected?

1. bob68 says:

As soon as it was decided Obama was “black enough” for the black community I expected blind allegiance to Obama because of his being black. I was not surprised.

2. suzdelia says:

No, I think Obama incompetence sums up as Treason and Tyranny. If he had any respect for Martin Luther King, he would be helping our country not destroying our country….His main purpose is to destroy, not restore and he is not even legally our president…..we have not president….he has broken so many laws that it makes one sick to think this man in still walking freely….he is accomplishing what he set out to do and his regime….the members of the Senate and the House are the one who are dangerously incompetent, for they are allowing this man to remain within the White House, to be a candidate again for the presidency, and to not charge this man with the offenses against our constitution and all of our basic laws…..This is the travesty…All of the branches of our government is incompetent and are failing our country and its fellow Americans, for whatever reason they are all committing Treason and should all be charged accordingly…Yes, it is sad, for If Obama was a True American Patriot, he would not have agreed to take over the office of the presidency illegally and as a True American Patriot might have done great things to advance America, not destroy, for his Charisma and intelligence would be working for the Common Good, not the Common Destruction And Ruin. “In God We Trust.”

3. bob68 says:

Good post suzdelia…but I think a better description of Congress than incompetent is “complicit”.
    The branches of our government you mention are all part of “the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on America in history.” Thank you for that quote Clint Eastwood.
    It is their complicity that is making them incompetent, or maybe impotent would be a better description. If Congress tries to, for example, impeach Obama, their complicity in his usurpation and other crimes will be revealed, as will the treason they have committed…..so, they feel their only choice is to continue the cover-up forever if possible. It’s self-preservation on their part and not necessarily protecting Obama, though the result is the same.

4. suzdelia says:

Of course, bob68, the Legislative Branch and the Judicial Branch are complicit, but does this not make them incompetent? They are all traitors and cowards for whatever reason. I was answering the question within the statement regarding this post…..Obama truly has showed his competence for he has almost completed his task of Destruction…..Too bad he did not believe in Martin Luther Kind? Whenever you can catch Speeches by Dr. Alveda KIng, his niece…here is a sample. God Bless.
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Dr. Alveda King

National Spokeswoman for the Campaign

Dr. Alveda King is a civil rights activist, speaking out on issues that face society today. She is a minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, former college professor and an author. She has served on the boards of numerous community organizations, the Georgia State House of Representatives for four years, and is an accomplished actress and songwriter. Alveda received her honorary Doctorate of Laws from Saint Anslem College and is a Senior Fellow of the Alexis de Tocqueville Institute,

She is the daughter of the late slain civil rights activist Rev. A. D. King and his wife Naomi Barber King and the niece of Dr. Martin Luther King. Alveda is the grateful mother of six children and she is a doting grandmother.

During the years of the Civil Rights Movement, Alveda’s family home was bombed in Birmingham, Alabama.

See Also:

King for America

Alveda’s pro-life African American Outreach

Alveda’s Testimony

Watch her testimony in streaming video

How Can the Dream Survive if We Murder Our Children?

In the ongoing travesty of the debate over whether abortion and infanticide should be condoned, a voice in the wilderness continues to cry out, “what about the children?” We have been fueled by the fire of “women’s rights,” so long that we have become deaf to the outcry of the real victims whose rights are being trampled upon, the babies and the mothers. Of course a woman has a right to decide what to do with her own body. Thank God for the Constitution. Yet, she also has a right to know the serious consequences and repercussions of making a decision to abort her child. Then too, what about the rights of each baby who is artificially breached before coming to term in his or her mother’s womb, only to have her skull punctured, and feel, yes agonizingly “feel” the life run out of her before she takes her first breath of freedom. What about of the rights of these women who have been called to pioneer the new frontiers of the new millennium only to have their lives snuffed out before the calendar even turns?

Oh, God, what would Martin Luther King, Jr., who dreamed of having his children judged by the content of their characters do if he’d lived to see the contents of thousands of children’s skulls emptied into the bottomless caverns of the abortionists pits?

It is time for America, perhaps the most blessed nation on earth to lead the world in repentance, and in restoration of life! If only we can carry the freedom of repentance to its fullest potential. If only America can repent and turn away from the sins of our nation. Abortion is at the forefront of our destruction. Partial Birth Abortion is perhaps the most heinous form of this legal genocide. Direct links connecting abortion and serious conditions such as breast and cervical cancer, emotional disorders and other serious ills must be considered! The only healing and redemption is in the blood of Jesus, blood willingly shed so that we could stand today and cry out for the blood of the unborn that is drenching the land of our children.

What terribly mixed signals we are sending to our society today? We allow and even encourage them to engage in promiscuous sex. Then when their sin conceives, we pretty much tell them, “don’t kill your babies, let our abortion facilities do it for you.” We march to cure breast cancer, yet promote one of the biggest contributors. I am a mother of six living children, and I am a grandmother. I am also a post-abortive mother. In the early 1970’s, I suffered one involuntary and one voluntary abortion.

My involuntary abortion was performed just prior to Roe v. Wade by my private physician without my consent. I had gone to the doctor to ask why my cycle had not resumed after the birth of my son. I did not ask for and did not want an abortion. The doctor said, “You don’t need to be pregnant, let’s see.” He proceeded to perform a painful examination which resulted in a gush of blood and tissue emanating from my womb. He explained that he had performed a “local D and C.”

Soon after the Roe v. Wade decision, I became pregnant again. There was adverse pressure and threat of violence from the baby’s father. The ease and convenience provided through Roe v. Wade made it too easy for me to make the fateful and fatal decision to abort our child.

I went to a doctor and was advised that the procedure would hurt no more than “having a tooth removed.” The next day, I was admitted to the hospital, and our baby was aborted. My medical insurance paid for the procedure. As soon as I woke up, I knew that something was very wrong. I felt very ill, and very empty. I tried to talk to the doctor and nurses about it. They assured me that “it will all go away in a few days. You will be fine.” They lied.

Over the next few years, I experienced medical problems. I had trouble bonding with my son, and his five siblings who were born after the abortions. I began to suffer from eating disorders, depression, nightmares, sexual dysfunctions and a host of other issues related to the abortion that I chose to have. I felt angry about both abortions, and very guilty about the abortion I chose to have. The guilt made me very ill.

My children have all suffered from knowing that they have a brother or sister that their mother chose to abort. Often they ask if I ever thought about aborting them and have said, “You killed our baby.” This is very painful for all of us. Also, my mother and grandparents were very sad to know about the loss of the baby. The aborted child’s father also regrets the abortion. If it had not been for Roe v. Wade, I would never have had that abortion, only Jesus can.

My birthday is January 22, and each year, this day is marred by the fact that it is the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, and the anniversary of death for millions of babies. I and my deceased children are victims of abortion, and subsequently the Roe v. Wade decision has adversely affected the lives of my entire family. I pray often for deliverance from the pain caused by my decision to abort my baby. I suffered the threat of cervical and breast cancer, and experienced the pain of empty arms after the baby was gone. And truly, for me, and countless abortive mothers, nothing on earth can fully restore what has been lost, only Jesus can.

My grandfather, Dr. Martin Luther King, Sr., once said, “No one is going to kill a child of mine.” Tragically, two of his grandchildren had already been aborted when he saved the life of his next great-grandson with this statement. His son, King once said, “The Negro cannot win as long as he is willing to sacrifice the lives of his children for comfort and safety.” How can the “Dream” survive if we murder the children? Every aborted baby is like a slave in the womb of his or her mother. The mother decides his or her fate.

I join the voices of thousands across America, who are SILENT NO MORE. We can no longer sit idly by and allow this horrible spirit of murder to cut down, yes cut out and cut away our unborn, and destroy the lives of our mothers. I am very grateful to God for the Spirit of Repentance that is sweeping our land. In Repentance there is healing. In the name of Jesus, we must humble ourselves and pray, and turn from our wicked ways, then God will hear from Heaven and Heal Our Land.

I can only beseech the powers that be to hearken to the voice of the Lord and remember that human life is sacred. By taking the lives of our young, and wounding the wombs and lives of their mothers, we are flying in the face of God. We cannot play God. If we continue down this path of destruction, we will be met at the gates by our own doom. This is the day to choose life. We must live and allow our babies to live. We must end the pain of post-abortion trauma. If the Dream of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. is to live, our babies must live. Our mothers must choose life. If we refuse to answer the cry of mercy from the unborn, and ignore the suffering of the mothers, then we are signing our own death warrants.

I too, like Martin Luther King, Jr., have a dream. I have a dream that the men and women, the boys and girls of America will come to our senses, and humble ourselves before God Almighty and pray for mercy, and receive His healing grace. I pray that this is the day, the hour of our deliverance. May God have mercy on us all.

Testimonies Home

5. joebobananaj says:

Obama……the fraud, Obama the pathological liar, Obama the forger, Obama killer of children, Obama destroyer of nations, Obama assassin of American’s, Obama the phony. Obama defines the difference between a black man and a nig-….well you know.

6. gov4u says:

The poll question is “Is the black community less respected?”

The “black community” is a racist lumping of two types of “blacks”, or “African-Americans”.
    Since Obama is not an “African-American” legally, but an “Indonesian-American” (of which the “American” is STILL in dispute some eight-plus years later), I should like to exclude the Obama&Moochie-plus-two from this discussion, for simplicity.

Of the “black” citizenry, there are two groups – “blacks” who believe that they are entitled to their “Obama money” (which is apparently MOST of the “black” community), as well as an ever-growing minority of “blacks” who are willing to stand on their own two feet and are deeply conservative.

I do not like to generalize, for if I were to generalize, it would reflect poorly on “black conservatives” who gained respect through these last 4-5 years.

As to the non-conservative “black” community, they had no respect in the first place. so how could they be less respected?

As a generality, (given all of the “blacks” that have spoken at public meals in Hussein’s presence, and affirmed policies that were different and/or opposing to Hussein’s policies TO HIS FACE!!!) I would say that, BECAUSE OF THE MINORITY OF THE “BLACK” COMMUNITY, they are MORE respected… (I apologize for the reference)… for called a spade a spade, and clearly explaining the error of Hussein’s policies,

I just pray that the “intelligent” members of the “black” community can find some way of getting through to the “less intelligent” members of their OWN community.