From: Arnie Rosner <email@example.com>
Date: July 25, 2011 9:31:18 PM PDT – updated 12-27-2011
To: Sandra Hutchens
Subject: We the people have been betrayed!
Dear Sheriff Hutchens,
This is my third attempt to secure your cooperation in this matter of grave concern to all residents of Orange County and a matter of national security. I urgently and respectfully request a timely response.
It is with a heavy heart I write you with a follow up to an earlier e-mail. I am greatly disturbed by recent events where Mr. Obama, acting upon his own, without any known provocation and without consulting or seeking the approval of Congress, launched an unlawful and unconstitutional invasion against the country of Libya. In the weeks that have followed, no one as yet seems to have a clear understanding of the reasons behind this attack.
Several days ago, after I had an opportunity to review the message Congressman Tom McClintock, delivered to Congress, I was compelled to contact you and alert you to this dangerous situation. I urge you to take a few moments from your busy schedule to also review this important statement.
In direct violation of the Constitution, it appears Mr. Obama unilaterally embroiled our nation in what has been described as an undeclared illegal war. This war has exposed this nation to a clear and present danger; a clear and present danger to our immediate community, national security and sovereignty.
Mr. Obama has openly defied the rule of law and Congress, his actions have been described as high crimes and misdemeanors. In addition, he has possibly committed treason against the citizens of the United States.
Since members of Congress themselves, appear to be complicit in some separate criminal acts, and marginalized by possible self-incrimination, it appears Congress has collectively lost their ability to act independently and in accordance to their oath of office. A federal crime where such a violation which calls for removal from office and jail time.
Under these serious circumstances, where the Congress which is rightfully responsible to deal with this matter has been compromised by possible collusion and coercion, this serious matter cannot be considered a political question. These are criminal acts and demand independent inquiry which can only be effectively investigated by a grand jury.
The following is a brief list of unlawful actions, orchestrated by the federal government, which have finally become so apparent that they can no longer be denied! It is a matter of public knowledge:
- The case of the Gunrunner incident,
- undeclared wars in Libya and Yemen
- Trillions of dollars of bailout funds given to unknown foreign principals
- The DOJ dismissing cases based on racial bias,
- The DOJ cover-up: Racketeering (new)
- The failed efforts to protect our borders,
- A suit filed against the state of Arizona and
- Mr. Obama’s fraudulent use of a deceased person’s Social Security Card
- The most recent affront to the American people is the submission by Mr. Obama of a fraudulent birth certificate that he was using to attest to his eligibility to even hold office.
- And now we add the NDAA Military Detention bill where Congress has disabled one more protection for Americans, (Posse Comitatus See below) enabling Mr. Obama to use the military to detain American citizens, without due process. This, in addition, to also selecting any American for extermination based on his word alone. More details… and even more….
Sheriff, as you can imagine I fear for the lives and security of all Americans. As our County Sheriff I call upon you to take immediate steps to implement measures to secure the Constitutional protections for all citizens of Orange County California.
To emphasize the seriousness of this situation Citizens of Montana have announced a recall of Congress where it applies. The Oath Keepers, a national organization of which you are familiar have called for similar action.
Additionally, El Paso County Commissioner Peggy Litleton proposed a resolution which was passed which prohibits federal intervention in their county. In the interest of public safety and security, I encourage you to also support such a measure in Oarnge County.
- 20 Stat. L., 145 June 18, 1878CHAP. 263 – An act making appropriations for the support of the Army for the fiscal year ending June thirtieth, eighteen hundred and seventy-nine, and for other purposes.SEC. 15. From and after the passage of this act it shall not be lawful to employ any part of the Army of the United States, as a posse comitatus, or otherwise, for the purpose of executing the laws, except in such cases and under such circumstances as such employment of said force may be expressly authorized by the Constitution or by act of Congress; and no money appropriated by this act shall be used to pay any of the expenses incurred in the employment of any troops in violation of this section And any person willfully violating the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction thereof shall be punished by fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars or imprisonment not exceeding two years or by both such fine and imprisonment.10 U.S.C. (United States Code) 375Sec. 375. Restriction on direct participation by military personnel:The Secretary of Defense shall prescribe such regulations as may be necessary to ensure that any activity (including the provision of any equipment or facility or the assignment or detail of any personnel) under this chapter does not include or permit direct participation by a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps in a search, seizure, arrest, or other similar activity unless participation in such activity by such member is otherwise authorized by law.18 U.S.C. 1385Sec. 1385. Use of Army and Air Force as posse comitatus
Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
Editor’s Note: The only exemption has to do with nuclear materials (18 U.S.C. 831 (e)
Sheriff Hutchens…is Mr. Obama and are members of Congress above the law? I think not! But based on their actions thus far it appears that they believe it to be so.
Sheriff Arpaio of Arizona has responded to the will of his constituents and launched an investigation into Obama’s eligibility. Since I see no such action in Orange County, I am therefore proposing, “We the People” move to investigate the president, his staff and certain members of Congress who have failed to live up to their contract, failed to fulfill their sacred duties to be true to their oath of office, to protect the Constitution and to protect the public trust. It is critical that once more, the people have an avenue by which to bring true and honest accountability to government.
This is where you come in Sheriff. It is through your authority, as the highest-ranking enforcement and Constitutional Officer, we citizens are enabled to carry out this Constitutional edict! It is time we investigate this government and your help is needed!
We need your assistance in maintaining order and to provide a positive legal environment in which “We the People” can carry out the necessary administrative activities. Under your authority and protection, we need to convene an independent grand jury, one not subject to influence or control by any prosecutor or member of the judiciary, to investigate this government for violations of the law, criminal racketeering and possible treason.
Because of the seriousness and the critical nature of current conditions I am sharing this message with what may be hundreds of thousands of citizens. We are all looking to you with honor and admiration because we believe you to be of unique, ethical and moral character. You are our elected County Sheriff; as you publicly stated, “a sheriff who is accountable to the people.”
In case there is any confusion as to your duties as a Constitutional Officer, I took the liberty of sending you Sheriff Richard Mack’s book outlining the responsibilities of the County Sheriff. It was delivered to you on December 27, 2011.
Also, may I add Sheriff Mack is convening a special seminar to engage and encourage county sheriffs to exercise the full measure of their authority in acting against this out of control and abusive federal government.
According to Sheriff Mack your attendance to this special seminar has already been paid by concerned citizens. You can expect Sheriff Mack to contact you with details.
Peace Officers Uniting to End State and Federal Tyranny Las Vegas, NV, Jan 29-31, 2012
Two Hundred Sheriffs from across the country will be brought together at an all-expenses-paid convention to reveal to them the powers and rights of their constitutional duties and oaths of office. Topics will tentatively include:
- Bill of Rights Training from Michael Badnarik
- Presentation on the Second Amendment from Larry Pratt
- Presentation on the Tenth Amendment and state sovereignty
- Presentation on the threat of Agenda 21 to state sovereignty
- Presentation on Continental Congress 2009’s Articles of Freedom
- County Sheriff Success Stories on Enforcing the Bill of Rights
- Presentation on formation of a Sheriff’s Posse
- Joint Declaration notifying specific federal agencies about specific violations that county sheriffs will no longer tolerate in their counties.
The CSPOA will pay for travel, lodging and meals of all sheriffs who attend through your donations. If you like, you may sponsor your own sheriff for $1000 (we have equalized the costs for all participants since travel expenses will be higher for some than for others). You may also donate to the general fund and money will go towards sheriffs who are not sponsored by their own constituents. For all the details, please visit CountySheriffProject.org
As a final matter sheriff, several citizens would like to meet with you to discuss how we may be of assistance in moving forward on this urgent matter. Since your schedule is most likely the most pressing, we would appreciate your confirmation of a convenient date, time and location, within the next 10 days when we can meet to finalize the details of this proposed action.
Thank you for your attention to this critical matter.
Respectfully,Arnie Rosner 8905 Rhine River Avenue Fountain Valley, CA 92708-5607 714-964-4056