16 September 2010
Congressman Dana Rohrabacher
2300 Rayburn House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
T (202) 225-2415
F (202) 225-0145
Regarding: Obama Eligibility
Dear Congressman Rohrabacher,
This letter takes issue with several matters; among them the eligibility of Mr. Obama to hold the office of the President of the United States. This is a serious matter about which you and I have discussed in great detail.
Documentation recently distributed to all members of the 111th Congress via USPS mail, strongly suggests a birthplace for Mr. Obama other than Hawaii. Per your letter below, here is the information you requested. Please act upon it as you committed.
The open items plus related issues requiring resolution are as follows:
1. Charges of treason filed against Mr. Obama in March of 2009, which were never answered. Mr. Obama’s own admission that his father was a citizen of Kenya, and therefore a British subject, disqualified him as a natural born citizen. Falsely representing he was constitutionally eligible to run for the office of President constitutes an act of treason.
2. A breach of national security as identified in a sworn affidavit by General Thomas McInerney.
3. A violation of constitutional law by military officers improperly assuming authority exclusively reserved for the Commander in Chief.
4. Charges of Election Fraud against Nancy Pelosi and other members of the Democrat party.
5. Charges of deliberate lying and misleading Congress on the part of high level Hawaiian Officials, regarding Mr. Obama’s vital records.
Please promptly advise me of the results of your efforts and the status of each item within the next 10 days.
A Proud American Citizen – Birth Certificate proudly provided upon request.Download full version
Lucas Daniel Smith Letter to Congress