Based on my contentions that…
Congress has violated the terms of the compact; the terms for which they were elected to execute on behalf of the will of the people.
Therefore I am proposing we develop a termination notice to be delivered to the members of Congress.
Please consider this a working document on which to develop your thoughts of how to proceed with this initiative. Feel free to make any suggestions/additions and or deletions as suits your personal preferences.
Submit any proposed modifications to:Arnie email@example.com 714-964-4056 – Call any time…24/7
Obama is simply not eligible!
Confirmation in less than 3 minutes!
Beware of criminals making suggestions to streamline the criminal process.
Since he brought it up….
Let us cut them off at the pass….
Congress has violated the terms of the contract by which they were elected. It is time to end this failed relationship. It is time we fire Congress! Remove the elected officials from the offices they hold by deception.
Under the guise of representing the interests of the people by whom they were elected, they chose to dishonor their oath of office, violate the contract with the people by whom they were elected and imposed harsh and oppressive measures upon the citizens against the strenuous objections of the people. ALL OF THIS UNDER THE WITNESS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD.
- They have committed sedition by ADMINISTRATIVE imposition of the UN’s AGENDA 21 without the consent of the governed
- They have committed treason
- They have failed to protect the Constitution and installed a rival form of government through unconstitutional means.
- They have violated the Constitution and permitted the unlawful creation of America’s first dictatorship
- They have aided and abetted in the creation of a dictatorship
- They have failed to guarantee citizens a republican form of government
- They have failed to provide citizens with the political environment where we can exercise our Constitutional protections of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
- They have passed legislation that directly threaten the life and security of American citizens
- They have passed laws which violate our first amendment protection of free speech